7~ To The Dance Club!

Start from the beginning

Personal cosmetic and designer ladies? Darren was loaded?

I waited, and shortly after they did come.

"Hello Miss Candice I am Lucia, your cosmetic women" Lucia was a bubbly lady who I already assumed had a lot of energy.

"And I am Tina, your wardrobe person" Tina said with a giant smile. In sync they both bowed before me, after their great entrance.

Okay, a) this whole name calling thing with the princess and prince was getting freaky like I was on reality tv show or something, and b) I unexpectedly had my own personal stylists like I was the richest person in the world! Which felt really cool but so unrealistic.

If someone told me I would be treated like a princess when I grew up, I would've laughed and said yeah, right.

"I insist that you take a short shower" Tina suggested.

"Yes. And while you do that we'll set up our stations" Lucia agreed.

"Okay, whatever you suggest" I replied and skipped my way to the bathroom, stripping out of my clothes and into the shower.

This time 'yes' I did lock the door ~laughs mentally~.

After ten minutes I got out of the shower and wrapped a white neatly folded towel around my wet body and squeezed the water out of my hair.

I then unlocked the door and stepped out side to see Lucia and Tina smiling at me with expressions that said, they were ready to work on me when I was.

"Sit over here" Lucia motioned to a black chair in front of a mirror. I quickly sat.

She worked on my face. She added a smoky eyes (black mascara + black eyeshadow + black eye liner). Then added light pink skin color lipstick that was shiny and tasted like cotton candy. Lucia then finished my face like that.

After, Tina started doing my hair with lots of hairspray, while Lucia did my finger nails and toes. It turned out my hair was clipped on each of my sides, pulling my hair up and out of my face. It also had curls in them that fell beautifully behind me.

After my nail polished dried off I then was going to see the dress I was going to wear.

"Come here, Miss Candice" Tina pointed to the spot.

I walked over to her, with my towel still on tightly.

"Go into the bathroom and change carefully" Tina warned.

She handed me a box with gold color wrapping paper. I quickly made my way into the bathroom and changed.

I came out of the bathroom with a black and red party dress. In was puffy on the bottom of the dress and it only stopped before my knees, exposing my legs.

I thought it looked beautiful on me. It was a strapless dress, the top part was in black glitter amd a red flare design and the bottom was in pure black silk with white fabric to make it puffy on the inside (bottom of dress).

"My, you look beautiful" Tina complimented.

"You look like a little doll" Lucia gushed mesmerized.

I looked at the mirror for myself and couldn't even recognise it was really me. I kept touching my face and skin to make sure it wasn't a dream. I looked absolutely stunning.

Lucia and Tina started packing their things.

"Oh, one more thing!" Tina alerted me.

She put around my neck a ruby stoned silver necklace. And handed me a matching pair of ruby drop earrings to put on myself.