JJ

I have to make out with my best friend. Okay... BUT NOW SHE HAS NIALL LIPS ALL OVER HER! FÜCK!

"Uhhh... okay."

I leaned in to kiss the small red head girl next to me. I'm not really a guy... I have never kissed a girl before. HOW DO GIRLS LIKE TO BE KISSED?! Wait... I'm a girl. How do I like to be kissed? Passionately or rough?

Fück.

I just decided to go rough I guess... our lips just mould together. It was enjoyable I suppose... but again with the make out thing. Why the fück is this all we are getting dared to do... She was the one who asked for entrance. Which she slipped her tongue inside my mouth where our tongues battled. And then her tongue won exploring my mouth as we continued to kiss. She entangled her fingers in my hair and her other hand was on my left side. The kiss continued for like 20 more seconds of just kissing and then we were both done.

"Wow." Niall and Louis both said.

"Hey, um.... would you guys accept me if I was gay?" Louis asked.

"Uh yeah, why?"

"I like Harry....."

"OH MY BABY PHAN MY SHIP SHALL EXPLORE THE WORLD!!!" I yelled.

Louis blushed, "Yeah I guess..."

"Who tops?!" I asked leaning in.

"WHAT!?!? We haven't had sex!"

"Sure, you haven't."

"We haven't..." he said shyly.

"You guys are friends with benefits. It's too obvious. You really think I could miss all the clues. You guys really suck at hiding it," I said.

"Hey, we should invite Harry and Liam over," Sofia suggested.

"Can't, there probably hanging with Calum, Michael, Luke, and Ashton." Niall said.

"You could check his Twitter," I said.

Niall went on his Twitter and was looking at it.

"Yup, they are at dinner with them."

"Did they post about eating with them?" I asked.

"No, Harry just took a picture of Ash's shirt and said he was, 'Eating dinner with the emos' and yeah."

"Well, that's a hot emo then," Sofia said.

"He plays guitar but, she's into drummers I guess," I chuckled.

"Maybe..." she blushed.

"I'm a total Larrie by the way," I looked at Louis.

"Well, okay then. I'm glad you are," Louis blushed again.

"Ugh, they are leaving now so they don't get ambushed by fans." Niall interrupted.

"We should probably get back to the hotel then if they are going back," Louis mentioned.

"Okay bye Lewis," Sofia smirked at Louis as he glared.

"I know you know how to properly pronounce my name."

"Yeah yeah. Bye beings."

A/N

Short chapter but I was asked to update. Also, I'm practicing for my solo in the talent show. I can't wait to sing but I'm nervous.

And I have been really depressed lately. So, I updated my other book.

I'm trying to write that next chapter but, I'm not even sure where this book is going.

How will it end?

Would you be mad if I ended it in like the next two chapters?

I want to have finally be accomplished with completing a book of mine. This shít takes some brain power. This is why I'm not doing well in any of my classes. All my brain power is going towards these books. Your welcome.

Love you guys so much,

Love:

Ryan