Sofia

I ran upstairs to Jedidiah's room to grab my stuff. But it smelt just like her. I wanted to flip right onto her pillow and just inhale the kiwi watermelon shampoo smell that was on her pillow from her shower last night. It's not stalkers if you think about it. Anyway we had to leave so instead, I grabbed my bag off her couch and gracefully leaped down the stairs. I am a dancer. But, on the few last few steps, I slipped when I saw Louis Tomlinson standing at the end of the stairs. I screamed and shut my eyes bracing myself for the impact of the floor. When I didn't hit the floor when I thought I would  I opened one eye to see Louis Tomlinson smiling at me and holding me. I almost screamed again, but out of joy this time not out of fear. I'm not gonna lie. In my eyes, he comes in first place as the hottest male creature ever created, then Niall is a close second, then Justin. Not adjusting Timberlake who I say is a 5 and not Justin beiber because he is like a 20 on the hotness scale and a 1 on the wannabe scale.

Louis slowly put me down making sure I was okay. And I was just starting. I felt kinda bad because I couldn't shut my mouth anymore and I couldn't stop stareing at him in awe. It made me feel a little better when he laughed instead of got upset. He had such a cute laugh. What? I am bisexual not lesbian. Don't judge.

He walked with me to the car and kept a conversation going with me.

He was wearing a navy blue and white striped shirt with red skinny jeans that looked perfect on him and white shoes.

"So what do you and JJ do if you guys aren't dating." He asked as I closed and locked the door behind me.

"We just hang and watch Netflix."

"We were going to go to the mall after school today. You should come with us. That way I have someone to talk to, you know..." I thought he was being so cute I swore I saw him blush. And he kept scratching the back of his head nervously.

"Sounds fun."

"What stores do you guys like to go to?"

"She likes to go to like industrial to look at skate boards. Oh and she likes to go the the vans stores too." I gasped.

"What?" Shoot he heard it.

"Oh nothing I thought I left my phone in the house but it's right her, I mean here!" And then I got more nervous cause I was talking to my life long superstar crush. And I kinda spilt the beans that she was a girl. But he didn't seem to notice. He was to busy flirting. And if he had noticed, he probably thought nothing of it.

What I also thought was super cute and slightly funny was that the boys were wearing the same colors.

"Did you guys plan that?" I asked on the drive to school.

"Plan what?" Niall asked genuinely curious.

"You two match colors."

"Oh yeah. I already saw that. Niall is just a little clueless sometimes." Said Louis smirking at Niall who glared back.

"Condescending much?" Niall said.

Jedidiah didn't say much during the car ride but she did say one thing.

"So how long have you two known eachother?"

"A long time my friend." Said Louis.

A/N

So I was on Google trying to find quotes about what Niall finds attractive in a girl (9/10 times I thought of my sister) but she says she is perfectly happy with the relationship she is is. I found these facts about him and the first one said, that in Irish, Niall means champion. But that would be Champion James Horan... what about his last name you ask. Turns out that in Swedish, Horan means "the whore" so my sweet baby Niall is...

Champion James The Whore

I am heartbroken now. So sad.

NIALL IS MY AND ZAYN'S OSHAWOTT!!!!! CUDDLY AND SO DARN CUTE.

CURSE HIS GOOD LOOKS!

VOTE! This was exactly 800 words all together just in this chapter. Geez can you imagine. Btw I underlined that word because I don't know if I spelt it right or not. My hands hurt so bad right now. I have been typing literally all night. I just started this book today. This is wear I am ending tonight and I will make my updates be like every Monday or something. REMEMBER: I NEED ECOURAGEMENT BECAUSE SOMETIMES I GET SEVERE CASES OF WRITERS BLOCK
SO DO ME A FAVOR. GIVE ME TONS OF IDEAS!AS MANY AS YOU CAN THINK OF! OKAY GOOD DEAL!