Niall

There were many people in my class. But one guy stood out most. His pupils were getting larger and I knew exactly what was happening. It had happened to me when I had my first concert with my band. The rest of my friends had calmed me down before the show though, so I was fine to go on. I tried to help the boy but, I was to late. The boy had already passed out and I couldn't tell if he was breathing or not. One girl, jumped over all the desks and she ran to the boys' side. She had beautiful auburn hair and large glasses. She ran to the boy's side and tried to use Mouth-to-mouth resuscitation. When this technique did not work, I ran to the boy and asked the girl to move aside. I figured they might be dating. Anyway, I picked the boy up and took him to the nurses office. I thought it was funny how he seemed to weigh less than most boys that were juniors in high school, maybe 135 pounds. Not very much at all. I waited next to him for the next 2 hours. When he finally woke up, he groaned and turned to looked at me.

"Hi." I said. He had icy blue eyes. Interesting. So do I.

He groaned again,"hi. Ugh. Man I have such a headache."

"Yeah. You hit your head pretty hard on the desk next to you."

"Oh."

"Yeah"

"I don't want you to take this the wrong way but. Why are you still here?"

He looked suprised, "I figured I would keep you company I guess. I'm Niall by the way."

"I know."

"How? You are a dude. Wait does your girlfriend listen to us."

"Wait you think... girlfriend?"

"Yeah. The red head right."

"NO NO NO NO NO NO.... NO!!!! She is like my best friend I could never date her.Plus she has a boyfriend."

"Okay. So I never got your name."

"Oh. Right. Me. My name is Jedidiah Jake. You can call me JJ though."

"Okay JJ."

"Hey, me and louis are going to the mall tomorrow. Wanna come."

"I can't."

"Why"

"I don't have your number. So I won't know what time to be there."

"Oh right. Here." I took a sticky note out of my bag and wrote my number on it and then gave it to him.

"Thanks."

"No problem. But, I have to go to my next class now. Bye. I will see you later. Get better JJ!"

"Bye." He said kinda sounding a bit sad. But smiling anyway. I then sprinted to my next class. Which was, oddly enough, gym. And apparently today was track day according to one of my newest friends. Not JJ. Someone else. JJ seems feminist. It's weird. Light weight, knew who I was, I think was about to question me when I said he was a dude. And he looked at me funny when I said girlfriend. Whatever. I'm probably just paranoid or something.

A/N

What do you think of this chapter. I really want your opinions.

So tell me what you want, what you really really want. Sorry I had too. Lol. I'm so weird. XD

BUT SERIOUSLY. What do you guys want to happen in later chapters.

Who else thinks Niall is 10x more adorable when he is being clueless? I do. Dang he is so adorable. Why does he have to be so much older than me. D=

Please vote. Please. I really want this book to be big okay?

600 words this chapter.