Niall

Okay, since when did JJ have cousins. AND WHY WAS HE HIDING THIS FROM ME!!!!!! ITS NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL!!!!!! After that shopping experience, everybody was feeling pretty tense and it was extremely awkward. So we just went home. We decided on hanging out at JJ's place since no one was home.

"What are gonna do?" Louis questioned.

"OOOH!!! OOOH!!!! TRUTH OR DARE DIRTY AND WITH SHOTS!!!! COME ON PLEASE!!!!!" I yelled.

"Okay. Sure." And JJ went to get the alcohol. We had whiskey as our shots. The rules:

Dare: 1 shot
Truth: 2 shots
Back out on either: 3 shots

"Okay. Niall, truth or dare?" JJ asked me.

"I got this, dare." And I listened for my dare.

"I dare you to... make out with Sofia." I looked around the circle and saw a hint of jealousy in Louis' eyes but chose to ignore it. Whatever, life would go on, it's a dumb game. I of course went through with it.

I leaned in close to Sofia who was sitting next to me and looked her dead in the eye. And I knew my mission was to make her swoon. So in a thick Irish accent I said:

"Are you ready, babe?" She just laughed.

"Nice try."

"Fück..." and we leaned in and kissed. Our lips moved in sinc. Her lips slowly and helplessly moulding into mine. I back away slightly and bit her lip pulling on it slightly before going back into the kiss. I then licked her bottom lip asking for entrance. HEY! If it's a make out dare, we have to do it right so don't judge me. Anyway, I asked for entrance and she obviously had the same thought because she let me pass. Our tongues fought for dominance. And I eventually won. I explored her mouth slowly and gradually. I hadn't realised it but, one of my hands was on the small of her back and the other on the back of her neck. One of her hands was wrapped around me and the other was entangled in my messy blonde hair. What else I hadn't realised was that somehow, she had ended up in my lap with her legs wrapped around me... was I really enjoying the kiss that much... ok... well then. We both backed out of the kiss extremely embarrassed about how we were positioned. I looked over at my best friend who looked absolutely horrified. I feel like a horrible friend.

"Okay, well that was a bit awkward. You were like that for like ten minutes... were you enjoying yourselves there?" Jeddidiah laughed.

"Shut up." I blushed looking down at the ground.

CURSE MY IRISHNESS!!!! WHY DO I ALWAYS BLUSH!!!!!

"Dont worry. It's cute." JJ said. Wait... did he just read my mind... WAIT!!!! DID HE JUST HIT ON ME!!!!!????? I mean. I have no problems with gays. Not in the least but... um well. I'm straight...

"Okay, I'm going to get you back. JJ, you have to make out with Sofia."

A/N

Sorry for not updating. But I have had really bad writers block. I have these stupid essays for my Business and Marketing Leadership class which I didn't even want but got it anyway. All the electives I signed up for I didn't want cause I know the teachers and hate them all. Anyway, I have also been working on shít for Conceptual Physics. Btw that class is actually really fun... at least I think so. And I have probably lost a lot of readers because the last thing I updated no one read so yeah. COME BACK PLEASE MY FELLOW CARROTS!!!!!!

Okay, bye for now. Another chapter should be coming up soon.