Sofia

A/N

The girl above is Sofia.
___________________________

Why do I have to be like this. She is so freaking gorgeous and she doesn't even know it. I think I hide that I like Jeddidiah pretty well. I mean I never say that I like her. I say I have a boyfriend named Justin.

He is my best friend that goes to a different high school. So he is real. He just isn't my boyfriend. I am bisexual though so I wouldn't mind having him be my boyfriend because. I am not gonna lie. He is as hot as hell. And he isn't afraid to be a dork. I think it's cute but my heart is set on Jeddidiah.

I love everything about her... Her hair, her eyes, her lips, the way she talks. Everything.

Every time I am around her guy friend's and someone says her name I feel like my heart skips a beat. Or if she calls my name I feel so gooey inside.

Anyway it's Sunday night and tomorrow I have to face everyone at school. I hate the morons there. I hate everything at school. Except my friends and JJ (Jeddidiah Jake). I have so much Crap to do. Shite. As Niall would say. Or well. The Irish would say.

A/N

Sorry that this is a short chapter. I was watching tv
I get easily distracted. I must be ADHD or something. Idk. By.