Jedidiah

Hey babe
I was trying to start a convo with my bff.
Boo
No reply
Hello
WTF SOfIA
SOFIA!

SOFIA-What? *rubs eyes groggily*

YOU-We're you sleeping again. Babe. You have got to stop sleeping in so late. We have approximately... *looks at watch
EIGHT MINUTES! IF YOU DONT GET UP I WILL MARCH OVER THERE RIGHT NOW AND DUMP COLD WATER ON YOU!

SOFIA-Okay. Okay
I'm up. Geez

YOU-I'm gonna go eat breakfast while you get up.

SOFIA- k

YOU-Sofia

SOFIA-Fine. I WONT go back to bed then.

YOU-Good. Get dressed you slob pie.

SOFIA-Slob pie?

YOU-Cutie pie and slob.

SOFIA- mmmkay. Coming over now.

*Knock knock knock*

"I'll get it." In a sudden realization that no one was home. I grumbled to myself and ran to the door.

"Hey" she smiled at me.

"Hey."

"So are we gonna leave or what JJ?"
The thing is, what I hadn't realized was that neither of us had a car. So I was biting my lip worriedly. She seemed to notice my worried expression.

"Oh no. Not today. I have a test in algebra!"

"I thought you hated algebra?" I asked questioning her.

"I do. But I have to be there to fail it. Instead of just staying home and getting a zero." I chuckled at her.

"WAIT!"

"FOR WHAT?"

"I have an idea!"

"What is it?"

"Well Niall gave me his numb-"

"Hold up. He gave you his digits."

"Well, he thought I was a guy."

"Aw. That's sad. Anyway. Go on with the plan."

"Okay"

*dials phone*

"Hey...um, so, I don't have a car and me and my friend are left carless... yes, that is what I am implying... so you will... cool, thanks bro!"

"Did you just call him bro?"

"Niall is clueless and thinks I am a dude.
While I haven't met Louis yet. I told you this like 5 minutes ago."

I wasn't sure when I should tell Niall and louis that I was actually a girl. I thought it was kind of cute how clueless Niall was.

So today, I wore a diamond backs snap back, hair tied up so they hopefully couldn't see my hair. Black skinny jeans and a diamond backs jersey and I wore my white converse. When I heard the knock at the door I knew who it was. I opened the door the see Louis instead of Niall. Whatevs. I grabbed my bag and walked out.I got into the car while Louis waited at the front door cause I said my friend was coming. That was nice of him I guess.