louis

A/N
Profanity
__________________

The first store we went to was some sport store. I gave Sofia some slutty dress to jokingly try on... she did it anyway. When she walked out of the dressing room, I saw Niall out of the corner of my eye.

He snorted quietly, "HAHAHA!!!!!DUDE!!!!! CLOSE YOUR MOUTH... YOU WILL ATTRACT FLIES!!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!" He continued to laugh. I glared at him.

"Shut up Niall," then I turned my attention back to Sofia. On her the dress looked fitting. Less slutty, and more of a semi semi-formal dress. She looked gorgeous, "You look... astonishing."

"Stunning," Niall said finally removing his gaze from me to her.

"Beautiful." Her best friend said.

After that, I found a cool look for JJ. A Diamond backs black jersey, because he likes them. Niall was buying food with Sofia at some food store next to us. She had to go with him or else he probably would have bought the whole store. He was currently trying on a button up jersey with his pants. It was surprising how well he matched for a guy. But we are pretty skilled. I walked into his dressing room to hand him some more clothes when I realized, he wasn't wearing a shirt. That's normal for a guy right. Except, guys don't wear bras, and we definitely wouldn't ever be able to do what he... I mean she... I mean... whatever. Both of our eyes widened.

"SORRY! SORRY! SORRY! SORRY!" I yelled closing the curtain behind me.

"Fuck. I guess you know what I've been trying to keep from you and Niall."

"Um yeah. Does Sofia know?"

"Well no duh dip shît." I scowled at its last comment.

"So um. Are you like tr-"

"WHAT?! HELL NO! I'm a girl that wears size D bras and shops at Victoria's Secret!" Well. I think I was relieved by that. I had really mixed emotions about this.

"Um okay Jedidiah Jake. When is Niall going to know?"

"Yes, my mother and father were expecting a boy. Only my middle name is girly. And never if I can help it."

"You can't. He may be clueless but, if he is super interested, he turns into inspector Horan. It is so fücking annoying."

"Well than I will hide it as long as pos-" she was interrupted

"Hide what?" Niall interrupted. I'm sure she mentally cursed herself. And Niall and his dämn eavesdropping. He does that to me all the time. That bloody bastard.

"His cousins bachelor party photos."

"I didn't know you had cousins?" He said towards her, through the door that I closed.

I heard her mumble something about, I didn't either. Whoops. I guess I slipped up this time. Not that uncommon. Niall still seemed convinced though.

"Oh! Lemme see!" Niall practically yelled.

"Hold on! I'm still changing guys!"

We left her in their to change and then we left the store.

A/N

I literally have tears streaming down my face. ONE DIRECTION IS ON TOUR!!! AND I CANT SEE THEM!!!! MY MOM WONT LET ME GO WITH MY FRIENDS!!!!! I WANNA SEE NIALLER, AND LOUIS, AND HARRY, AND LIAM!!!!!

T~T        T~T       T~T