Dont die

Pony bought a Pepsi at the DX. He liked to go there, mainly because of his love for Soda, he really looked up to him, his reckless and crazy side, yet being so sensitive at the same time.
"Want one?" Steve yelled to me. Nodding, he tossed the cold aluminum can towards me.
"Where'd you to head off today?" Soda asked with a laugh, watching Steve try to attempt to juggle with the cans.
"Vacant lot." I said, laying back on the counter, closing my eyes as my stomach did flips.
"It was boring there so we came back." Pony told him.
It kinda was, at least for it was. I couldn't handle any more Cherry talk, about how great she was.

"Glory! You're awfully pale, Jack." Steve informed me, and tried to put a grease stained hand on my forehead, but I flinched away, and rolled my eyes. "I'm fine."
I stared at Pony. "Right?"
He gave me a look, as if to say 'your not helping yourself.'
I shot one back saying 'I'll kill you if you open your mouth.'
"Yeah" he mumbled.

I walked home alone that night. I figured that it even if I was sick, I shouldn't spread it around and get everyone sick.
Pony was cruising around town with Two-Bit and Johnny, and Two probably wanted to seek out some action. Normally, I'd follow, but I wasn't feeling great.
With every step I took, I could hear the screeching of a Mustang, coming closer to me. The smell of liquor was intense and the hooting was even louder.
I quickened my pace, but they came to a Screeching halt and they all jumped out.

"Hey, Cutie!" One hollered. There were 3 of them.
The blonde haired one, stared grabbing my waist, pulling me closer. I kept pushing him away, hoping they'd just mess off.
"C'mon, sweet heart, just give us a smile." The one in the blue sweater asked. He was practically sweating alcohol, it stunk so bad.
"Mess off!" I yelled, elbowing the blonde one.
"Oh, come one, Darlin'" The other guy with red checkered shorts hollered out, grabbing my ankle.

I fell to the ground with a THUD.
I was pinned down, The blue sweater guy held my wrists. "Come on Gary, we don't got all night! Cut 'er up!" He yelled.
The red checkered guy, who I assumed was Gary, flicked his 7 inch long titanium blade with pride. He didn't seem to much a beginner using it though, cause the blonde on held my head at an angle, and I started kicking and screaming, but they had me pinned, and no one was home on a Saturday night around here, so it was pointless to yell.
"DARRY!" I hollered. He usually stayed home, but I didn't know if he could hear me, the radio was usually on.
"Gimme your bottle, Dan!" The blue sweater guy said to the blonde one, who was Dan. The blue sweater guy seemed to be the leader.
Dan passed to him and began to splashed it into my mouth, drowning me. "Shut up!"
I guess I was too focused on not drowning, because the had already made a deep cut on my neck, so deep my shirt was covered half way with blood.
He moved the blade to my side, and took a deep stab. I felt that, and shut my mouth. I was bawling now.
I was loosing blood fast, I felt the hot blood pour out of my side, and onto the ground.
I clenched my teeth tight, and kicked Gary. He howled in pain and I managed to grab his blade and I rotated my arm up and stabbed Dan in the left arm. He feel down yelling and they hopped in the car, and drove off.

I was standing, but I could barely walk.. Ripped a strip off my shirt, wrapped it around my waist and leaned against the wall, bawling.
"C'mon!" I cried. "Please God!"
I can't leave like this. I wasn't afraid to die, but not like this. I couldn't.
Things got blurry, and to make matters worse, my head was pounding against my skull. I needed someone to come pick me up and take me to the hospital.
In the distance, I saw headlights, which appeared blurry.

"OH MY GOD, JACKIE!" I heard. I couldn't say anything I was so scared.
"Help...." I said, hoping someone could help.
I got picked up and felt another person hold my hand. I knew that hand like my own. It had the same tense feel, yet gentle.
"Pony?" I asked as I could hear his sobs.
"Please don't die!" I heard him say, his tears splashing on my hand.
I smiled. My dad used to tell me "When in doubt, smile!" So I did. I let me teeth shine in the street lights glow and felt the blood dripping down my side.
"Johnny get the door!" I heard Two-bit tell in very close. I guess he was holding me cause I felt his leather jacket on my open wounds, as they became soaked with my blood.
"I'm sorry I'm getting your coat dirty." I told Two-Bit, still holding Ponys hand, and He was sobbing. Johnny, who was a nervous wreck, wasn't crying. He and Pony were in the back trying their hardest to keep me away.

"Kid! Shut up and stay awake." Two-bit yelled.

"She's gonna be fine, right, Two-Bit?" I heard Ponys shaky voice say, he kept looking in my eyes, as I tried my hardest to be conscious.
"I don't know, Kid. I'm not a doctor."
"Dammit!" Pony yelled as Johnny tried to keep the blood with a t-shirt.

"Jackie?" Johnny said, holding my face with his faces, full of my blood.

"She's closing her eyes!"

"HURRY TWO-BIT!"

"No.... JACKIE!"