Brunette.

I threw on a white t-shirt that fitted well, especially around my waist.
I searched boxes in my room for the one labelled "Jeans" in sharpie.
Darry and Soda had already took off for work, and Pony was in the washroom, trying to find some whiskers on his baby face.
My favorite pair of blue jeans were hanging above my bed and I threw them on.

"You ready?" Pony hollered as I fell on the ground "Damnit!" I called about and put my belt on, and at the same time, tie my white converse.
"I'll be there soon just-" I mumbled as I bit my shoe lace and tried to find the most comfortable belt hole.
He walked in and saw me on the floor, seeing me make a fool of myself.
"Mind tying my laces?" I asked him as I looped my belt through.
Laughing, he fixed his hair, and Tied my left shoe and I tied my right. I looked like I was 5 years olds, someone tying my shoe for me.

We took off down towards the vacant lot. The weather was a little gloomy and rainy. The air was still and the ground was wet.
A little redhead was with her friends by a stinger. Man, what a tuff old car.
Stopping in his tracks, Pony stared at the redhead, admiring her.
"Pony?" My face was questioning him, as he smiled. The girl smiled back, and one of her friends pulled her away. You could hear her murmuring to the Red head.
"Cherry! We don't wave at Greasers!"

Pony looked shattered, like a ton of bricks smashed down on him. Silently, he took a deep breathe.
I felt like I shouldn't of said anything, just In case.
"I thought you'd be more into blondes." I joked as he laughed a bit. Soda liked blondes. He told me it was something about them that made him crazy.
"No. I guess, I doesn't matter." He lit up a cancer stick and clenched down on it. "I'm more into Brunettes."
I looked at my own light reddish brown hair and almost smiled. I knew he was joking, so I shoved him a bit. "Shush up!"

"That was Cherry Valance." He said. He talked about her a couple times. She was a cheerleader at school Her best friend was Marcia Smith. I always thought she was a little good, at least I thought SHE thought that.
I hoped Pony didn't have a crush on her, but deep down I knew he did, at heart.
"Yeah." I muttered. "I know of her."
Pony winced a bit. "She's awful pretty."
I rolled my eyes, and sighed. "Yeah."
"You know she reads a lot. She must be some smart, huh?"
I let out a big sigh. "I guess."
"Man, to be her guy for just a day!"
I felt like pushing him on the sidewalk and stepping on his neck.
"Pony!" I yelled stopping him. He looked a bit shocked, almost hurt and surprised.
"I...I" stuttering, I thought of something fast. "I'm not feeling great." I really wasn't, actually. All day my stomach was turning and head was hot. I figured it was because All new living adjustments.

He felt more forehead, and stepped back. "Gosh, your hotter then Hell, maybe I should take you to see Darry."
I shook my head. Darry would make a big deal out of it all, telling me he was taking the day off.
"No, I just might need to get out of the shade."
"Are you sure?"
"I'm fine!"