Daddy kink ranking

From the highest to the lowest, alright? 0 - 5

Seungri:

5/5

Seungri loves to be in control in bed. He would ask you to call him daddy when you guys are having sex. If you wanted to cum, you better obey him. 9 out of 10 times having sex with Seungri, it'll turns out becoming rough sex. *coughs* Not that you don't like it... No one can control Seungri a.k.a the sex demon. Yeah, you heard me.

T.O.P:

4/5

T.O.P known as the sexy af beast. Like Seungri, he would love to be the dominant one when having sex. Whenever you teases him, calling him daddy in the public, oho he'll give you that smirk. You likeee?
G-Dragon:

3/5

He likes to he called 'daddy', but he prefers you to call him 'oppa'. When it comes to sex, G-Dragon would be gentle yet rough at the same time. Depends on his mood. When he's horny af, you won't be able to walk for three weeks.

Taeyang:

1/5

I see Taeyang is the soft guy who treats his girlfriend like a priceless treasure. He wouldn't be rough in bed, and he's not really comfortable when you call him 'daddy'. But if you wanted to have rough sex, he would grant your wish, darling.

Daesung:

0/5

Aww, our angel Daesung is totally uncomfortable with you calling him 'daddy'. He thinks it's weird. But he likes to be dominated in bed by you. Daesung loves you're the one in control, it turns him on even more, seeing your wild side.