A fangirl's life

Is it hard to be a fangirl your ask me? Well, the answer to your question is YES.

Do you think it's easy to be a fangirl? If you do, you're not a fangirl. Totally not.

We- Fangirls- Are having a hard time. We need to save money, in order to buy tickets to go to our oppas' concert.

Besides that, we need to save money to buy their merchandise. Their albums costed a lot, and they're limited edition. Once they sold out, we can't buy another one. Unless someone sells them on EBay. But who would sacrifice their oppa's albums.

"Your bias is so ugly. "
"Eww, really? You call that handsome? "
"Is he gay? "
"Guys don't use make ups. "

Every single day we need to deal with these bullshits. Haters are everywhere. Whenever they have the chance, they'll insult our oppas. Fuck them, right?

"Just ignore them. "

What? Is it easy to ignore their insults? Oh, why don't I insult your mother? Can you just ignore me? Pfftt.

Boys. Especially boys. Immature, childish, stupid. Some boys are such a dick. They love to make fun of our oppas. Excuse me, boys. Please, look into the mirror before insulting them.

You know what? Your face proves that God had sense of humor. Ugly as fuck.

I don't understand. Why boys (not all actually, but most of them) hates Kpop. Did Kpop artists offended them? Or they're just jealous because of their talents and breathtaking looks?

"They had plastic surgery! "

Hey, fuck you guys. Is it a sin to have a plastic surgery? Did they use your money? They don't, right? So shut the fuck up haters.

I'll use EXO as an example. I'm not an EXO-L. I'm not interested in EXO too. But I need to borrow their name for a minute.

I have a best friend. She's an EXO-L. She loves EXO so much that she'll go crazy when she saw their photos. I told you. Fangirl. Honestly, I'm the same too.

As far as I know, EXO had a lot of problems. Their company - SM Entertainment - Is not a responsible company. They treated EXO unfairly, didn't care about their members' health even though they're the most popular group in SM.

Okay, now is the highlight.

Remember Kris and Luhan? SM sued them. Why the fuck SM sued them?! They didn't even do anything wrong! Heol. My best friend, Zoe, I mentioned just now, she's really mad about that incident.

This is one of the reason why I said it's hard to be a fangirl. Whenever our oppas are hurt, sick or anything bad happens to them, we would feel heartbroken too. Why? Because - WE LOVE THEM.

Recently, MAMA 2015 has been reported treating EXO unfair. Their votes are getting lower day by day, that is TOTALLY UNREASONABLE. China fans who wanted to vote EXO in MAMA voting website- They need to enter some stupid code. Only EXO. Which is CLEARLY UNFAIR.

I told you guys I'm not an EXO-L right? But I'm really mad about this. Some so-called 'EXO-Ls' picked a fight with VIPs. They said it's because of BIGBANG. They said VIPs hacked into the MAMA website and changed their vote.

Dafuq are you sure you're an EXO-L? Why are you blaming VIPs and BIGBANG while you should blame on MAMA? Bitch, you really need to go for a brain checkup, see whether your brain has some incurable disease name 'stupidity'.

We- Fangirls- Hate seeing fandoms fighting. Yah, do you guys really need to fight? I'm not pointing out to which fandoms now, I mean all of them.

We are fangirls! We should support our oppas! We shouldn't picking fights with other fandoms! Do you guys think our oppas would be happy if we kept on quarreling with other fandoms? I bet they don't.

Lastly. I need to make an announce. Since we- Fangirls- Fell in love with random Kpop artist, our life had been complicated. But!! They gave us the motivation to live on.

Sometimes I can't even focus on my studies. Because my mind is thinking about my Celebrity Crush. Do you guys had a Celebrity Crush? Do you guys ever experienced my feelings? I wonder is it I'm the only one? I guess I'm not xD

Sorry if those EXO-Ls get offended after reading this passage. But I hope you don't. Because I'm not scolding EXO-Ls, I'm just scolding those who have no right to call themselves EXO-Ls.

Peace!!