T.O.P Part 1

You and the other VIPs were swaying your crown sticks to the left and right.

"T.O.P oppa!!! Saranghae!!! " you shouted.

"What's up Korea!! " Jiyong shouted through his microphone, making girls go crazy.

"T.O.P oppa!!! " you shouted again, and this time, you successfully drew his attention. T.O.P stared at you for a few seconds and smirked.

Oh my god, that smirk!

You thought you're gonns faint, but fortunately you didn't.

The concert ended finally, and you're one of the luckiest VIPs, you got a pass to the backstage.

.

You're the first one who went to the backstage, and it's still empty. No fans, no stylist, no BIGBANG. You sat down on a chair and look at the poster in your hand, it's T.O.P's picture. You wanted his autograph and maybe take a picture together.

Suddenly, the changing room's door opened. You jumped slightly and saw T.O.P came out. You gulped and smiled at him, "A-Anneyonghasaeyo! "

And he gave you the smirk again, the smirk that captures girls heart. You bit your lips nervously and passed him the poster, "May I have your autograph? "

He took the picture from your hand and placed it on the table, and pulled you closer to him.

"I've noticed you amongst the fans under the stage just now. " he whispered into your ear, "Let's have some fun before they come. "

T.O.P then licked your earlobe and made you shivered. He pulled you into the changing room and locked it, "I'll make sure you won't forget me. "

He pinned you on the wall and kissed you roughly. You parted your lips to let his tongue explore your wet cavern.

"Mm.. " you moaned into the kiss when his hand travelled down to your breast and massaged it. T.O.P pulled up your clothes and unclasped your bra skillfully with one hand.

"You look fucking sexy when you scream my name just now. " he said in his deep and husky voice, and it made you wet down there, "Why don't you scream my name again? When I fuck your wet hole. "

T.O.P pulled down your pants and leave you only with your panties. You blushed and covered your breast but he pinned your hands on your head, "I really love your body. "

He licked his lips and attacked your breast. Fondling, massaging, squeezing, licking... You had to admit that his tongue and his hands were really skillful.

"O-Oppa... "

T.O.P looked up at you and smirked. He pulled down his pants, along with his boxers, "Suck it. " he ordered and you kneeled between his legs. You lowered your head and inserted his erected member into your mouth.

He groaned and grabbed your hair, bucking his hips to your face to feel more pleasure from your mouth. You felt you're getting wetter down there because of his moans and groans.

You felt his member twitched in your mouth, and suddenly, he pulled it out. "I want to cum inside you. "

T.O.P pulled down your panties and rubbed the tip of his member on your clit, "T.O.P oppa... "

He slammed into you from the back, making you gasp and moaned in pleasure.

"Ah... Ah.. "

"Ugh! Fuck! " he cursed, "Ah! You're fucking tight! "

T.O.P pushed his full length into you, making you scream. His tip hit your g-spot, "Oppa!! Oppa!! "

You came on his member, but he haven't. With a few more thrust, he finally cum inside you. You dress yourself while catching your breath. Still blushing, you turned to see him.

T.O.P grabbed your chin and kissed you passionately.

You opened the door slowly and saw the room is still empty. You sighed in relieve and took a deep breath, "Oppa... "

"Here. " he haded you the poster.

"T-Thank you. "

"I hope we'll meet soon. " he said.

.

You took a bus and went home while hugging the poster, giggling.

T.O.P wrote his phone number for you at the back of the poster, and add: I hope you can walk ;) Sorry I'm too rough to you just now ♡

There'll be a part 2