Seungri

Seungri is your same age step-brother. He treated you differently at home and school. Sometimes you felt uncomfortable when he stared at you, but you didn't mind at all, because you like him. Well, he's too hot.

You know Seungri's your step brother but, you couldn't hide your feelings. You are going to confess to him today.

"Darling, me and your father are traveling to Japan. We won't be back for 10 days. "

You nodded, "Okay. Have a safe flight. "

You went back to your room and fist pumped the air, "Yes! Thank God this is a good chance to confess to oppa!! "

Seungri went out with his friends so you were totally bored at home alone. You sighed and surfed the internet. You clicked the porn website and watched it.

You felt wet down there after watching several videos. So, you closed the laptop and went on the bed.

You started to rub your womanhood and inserted two fingers into your wet hole.

"Ah... S-Seungri! " you moaned his name, imagining his huge dick fucking you.

"Yeah.. Seungri oppa.. "

"Someone called me? " You stopped fingering and look to the direction of the door. You froze when you saw Seungri standing at there, smirking.

"You need some help, sis? " he asked seductively and walked towards you. "Mm... You taste sweet. " he licked your fingers and look at you, "Oppa will help you tonight, okay? "

Seungri ripped your clothes and pulled down your skirt, "Wow. You're not wearing any underwear? Are you trying to seduce me? "

You smirked, "Yeah oppa. I want oppa fuck me hard. "

"Your wish is granted. " he kissed your neck and leave hickeys on it. You ripped his shirt and unbuckled his belt, "Oppa, you're already hard? "

"How can I not hard when I saw this sexy scene? " he whispered and continue kissing your neck.

You moaned softly, "Oppa... I want you inside me now.. "

Seungri smirked and positioned himself, "I'll be gentle to you. "

You bit your lips and let out a cry when he entered you. It's your first time so it really hurts you so much, but after Seungri comforted you, the pain slowly goes away, pleasure took over it.

"Ah, fuck! " Seungri groaned as he buried his head on your chest. You clawed his back and gritted your teeth, "Yes, oppa!! Fuck me! "

"Moan my name! " he ordered and you did. You screamed out his name when he constantly hit your g-spot, "Ah! Right there! "

Seungri picked up his pace and thrust deeper into you.

Both of you cummed at the same time. He panted and smiled at you.

"Oppa... I-I know this is wrong but.. I like you. "

"I know. I like you too. " he said and kissed your forehead, "By the way, dad called me just now. They're traveling for 10 days so... We can have a lot of fun. " he smirked and cuddled with you.