G-Dragon

You and your boyfriend went to the library to do revisions for the upcoming exam. Your friend sat across both of you.

You took out your books and start doing revision.

"Ugh, if I knew that library is SOOOO boring, I wouldn't come with her. " Jiyong thought. Then, an idea popped into his mind.

Jiyong smirked and placed his hand on your thigh. He started to rub it up and down, and slowly shift to your inner thigh. You glared at him and yanked his hand off but he continued rubbing your inner thigh.

"Jiyong, not now! " you whispered. He gave you an amused look and start rubbing your clothed vagina. You whimpered a little when he pushed your panties to the side and inserted a finger into you.

"(Y/N), are you okay? Your face looks red. " your friend asked.
You nodded, "I-I'm okay. "

"You're so wet for me. " Jiyong whispered, "I can't wait to bring you home and fuck you on my bed. I like to fuck you from the back, cuz' it'll always hit your g-spot. "

Jiyong's dirty talking turned you on even more. He inserted another finger into you and increased his speed.

You bit your lips, suppressing yourself for moaning out loud because you're in the LIBRARY now! You gripped his arms when you felt the familiar feeling in your stomach.

You came on his fingers after a few minutes. Jiyong smirked at you and whispered, "Forget about those revisions, let's go home now so I can fuck you like there's no tomorrow. "