Seungri

You're a 23 years old, single woman. Even though you're pretty and all, you seems to have difficulty to communicate with opposite sex.

You'll always mess up the blind date that your parents set up.

Today, you're surfing the internet at home. You saw a website and clicked it. It's a online shopping website. You saw a white knee length dress and click the BUY box below the picture.

Add to cart?

You clicked YES and entered your credit card number and informations like name, address, etc.

THANK YOU FOR PURCHASING! YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR STUFF AFTER TWO DAYS!

.

After two days...

You're wearing an oversized T-shirt and shorts at home.

Your door bell rang. You sprinted to the door and opened it. A handsome looking guy with dark circles under his eyes are standing right in front you.

He grinned ear to ear when he saw you.
"H-Hi, um... Are you (Y/N)? "

You blushed a little when you heard his voice.
"Yes. "

"Please sign here. " he said after handing you the parcel. You signed on the receipt and bowed, "Thank you. "

You were about to close the door, but that delivery guy wouldn't budge.
"Anything I can help you? " you asked.

He startled a little, "Oh. Um... It's kinda hot today, I was wondering if I could have some drink? "

He blushed and you smiled at him, "Why sure. Come on in. "

You let him in and he sat on your couch.
"I'll go get you a drink. " you said and went into the kitchen.

When you come back to the living room, you saw that delivery guy holding the remote control, for you Burmese Balls.

(If you want to know what is Burmese Balls, it's a sex toys.)

You blushed and cleared your throat. "Erm, excuse me. Can you return that to me? " you asked.

You cursed yourself for putting that remote control on the couch.

He tilted his head to the side, innocently.
"Oh, why can't I turn on the TV? " he muttered and pressed the HIGH button.

A moan escaped your lips and your legs feel weak because of the vibration from those Burmese Balls in your vagina.

"Fuck... " you cursed silently and he walked towards you, "Omo, miss. Gwenchanha? "

Another moan escape your trembling lips. He smirked, "Looks like you need some help. Those can't pleasure you enough. "

He scooped you up and threw you on the couch. He pulled your shirt off your head and pulled down your shorts.

He licked his lips before taking out those Burmese Balls. "Wow, you look beautiful. "

You blushed and covered your body. You never expose your body to anyone, I mean, especially guys.

"Don't cover yourself, let me enjoy this sexy view of you. " he said huskily.

"Call me Seungri. I want you to scream my name out loud when I fuck your pussy so hard. " Seungri growled. You whimpered when Seungri lightly bit your nipple.

"Fuck... " you cursed when his index finger entered you. He moves his finger slowly in and out, while sucking and licking your nipples. With his left hand, he decided to pinch your nipple and grope your breast.

And now, you're a moaning mess under him. Your first orgasm came after a few pumps from his fingers down there.

You breath heavily and look at him.
"How did I do? Great? " Seungri asked with a smirk on his face. You nodded, "Fantastic. "

He let out a deep growl and slipped out from his clothes. So now both of you were completely naked.
"Are you a virgin? " he asked.

You nodded. "Then I'll be gentle. " he said with a warm smile.

Somehow, the pain were washed off with the kiss he gave you when his member entered you.

Seungri pumped his long and thick member in and out, moaning.

"Fuck yes! Deeper... Deeper! " you chanted, "Seungri! Make me feel good! "

"I love dirty talkers. " he managed to say that while panting hardly, "Let me take you to paradise. "

Seungri gripped your arms tightly, and for sure they'll leave some bruise on it, he thrust deeper into you, making you gasp and scream in pleasure when his dickhead hit your g-spot.

"Ah, I'm coming! " you screamed. Seungri picked up his pace and drilled into you harder. Your legs trembled as your second orgasm hit you.

"That's really nice. " you huffed.
"I didn't expect you're a virgin. " Seungri said, "I mean, you're gorgeous. Shouldn't someone like you already have a boyfriend? "

You sighed, "I... I don't get along with guys. "

Seungri smirked, "Well, maybe I can help you fix that. Here's my number. " Seungri took your phone and saved his number, "Remember to pick up my calls. "