T.O.P Part 1

"Oppa, eodiseo? "
"Ah, jagi I'm at the studio. I'm busy right now, can we talk later? "
"Oh, sure. Bye. "

Seung Hyun hung up before you did. You sighed and held up the pregnancy test stick. You giggled and carefully stroke your belly.

"I'm going to be an eomma soon. " you said to yourself and smiled, "Baby, you're gonna have a mummy who loves you so much and a daddy who probably spoiled you. "

You opened your laptop and do research about babies and pregnant moms.

You felt your eyelids are getting heavier and heavier.

.

"Jagi, I'm home. " Seung Hyun called out. He sighed and placed his coat on the couch.
"Jagi, why are you sleeping here? " he asked after waking you up.

"Huh? Oh, I fell asleep. " you yawned and stretched your arms. "So, how was your day, oppa? "

"Hmm? Er... Just okay. " Seung Hyun said, "I'm going upstairs. "

You stood up and followed behind him.

.

"Oppa, can we talk now? " you asked.

"I'm really tired. " he said and threw his body on the bed, "We can talk tomorrow morning. "

"Oppa, just listen for a while, kay? " you sat down beside him.

"I'm pregnant. "

Silence.

"No, don't lie to me please jagiya. It's not funny. " he said. You thought he's happy to hear you're pregnant, but you're wrong.

"It's true! I'm finally pregnant! " you cheered and hugged him but he pushed you away gently.

"Oppa? "
"I-I'm sorry. But, we can't have that child. "

"What are you saying?! " you shouted.
"No, I can't have a child right now. If my boss found out, my career is over! " he shouted back.

Hot tears strolled down from your cheeks and dripped on your white shirt.
"This is your child, Seung Hyun! "

"How I know if it's my child?! " he yelled, "Maybe it's someone else's child! "

You slapped him across his face, "Fuck you Seung Hyun! "

He stroked his cheek, "Listen here. Tomorrow, I'll bring you to the hospital. We'll abort the child. "

You stared at him in disgust, anger boiling inside you. "I won't and NEVER will abort my own child, you fucking piece of shit! "

"I told you I can't have a baby! What if the fans know about this?! "

"Let me ask you one last time. Seung Hyun, which one is more important to you. Your own child, or your career? " you asked.

"Enough, (Y/N). Just abort the child. " he said sternly.

You nodded and bit your lips, "Choi Seung Hyun, we're done. I'll keep this child myself, and you can go for your fucking career. "

"Goddamn it! Can't you understand me?! " he shouted and slammed the nightstand, "I said ABORT THE CHILD! "

"I said I WON'T! " you yelled.

"Fine, do whatever you want! " he snapped, "Just don't ever appear in front of me. "

You ran out from his house.

.

You're hugging yourself while walking down the cold and empty street. It's already 11 P.M. The road are silent too.

You stumbled across the road, not noticing that there's a truck coming towards you. The driver honked, thinking that you'll notice he's driving towards you.

But your mind seems to wander off to space.

The truck finally made contact with your body. You fell on the ground, coughing out fresh, red blood. Your white shirt were stained with the dirty mud and your blood.

Your world become dark.