"Annabelle.We were drunk. Need me to spell it out for you. D.R.U.N.K. That spells drunk child." She said, sarcasm dripping from her voice. I chuckled.

"Sassy." I whispered. Then it went silent.

"Umm Anna. Im gonna go. I think I'm going crazy but I just heard a voice." She whispered.

"NO! I am NOT going to even CONSIDER installing myself in a mental facillity!" She exclaimed.

"No I dont need you to look up mental hospital!" She groaned.

"I'm just gonna go. Good Bye!" She said quickly and hung up the phone. She sighed and I could hear her coming close to the door. Quickly I fumbled with the blindfold in my pocket. Her foot stepped out the door way and she was facing the right. I took the chance. 

  I jumped behind her and pinned her arms back. I quickly got out the blindfold and tried getting it around her squirming face.

"LET ME GO!" She screamed.

"Sorry love. No can do." I laughed. I changed my voice a bit so I couldnt give myself away at the moment.

"I WILL CAL 911!" She yelled.

"Dont care. Just let me blindfold you." I threatened. She kept squriming but shut her mouth. I finally got the blindfold over her eyes and threw her over my shoulder.

"I COMMAND YOU TO PUT ME DOWN!" She screeched. She started pounding my back and kicking my chest.

"Sorry." I smirked.

"RAPE! RAPE! HELP!!!! RAPE! RAPE!" She screamed.

"Be quiet!" I hushed. "We dont need the neighbors!"

"WHISTLE WHISTLE! WHISTLE WHISTLE!" She screamed Bloody Murder.

"Why the Fudge is she yelling WHISTLE, WHISTLE?" I thought to myself.

I got to my car and opened the passenger side and sat her in. Quickly I shut the door and jogged over to my side and got in.

"I demand to know who the hell you are and where the hell you are taking me!"

"Love, I thought you would have pieced it together already." I chuckled.

"LOUIS?! WHO DO YOU FUCKING THINK YOU ARE SNEAKING INTO MY HOUSE AND FUCKING SCARING THE SHIT OUT OF ME?! I COULDVE CALLED THE COPS AND YOU WOULDVE BEEN IN JAIL! I THOUGHT YOU WERE A FUCKING RAPIST!" She hollered. I just laughed.

"YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY?! I'LL GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO LAUGH ABOUT!" She yelled.

"Oh yeah? What?" I asked, challenging her.

"I- I- I.. I wont talk to you." She stuttered and faced the window.

"Oh... Im so scared!" I laughed. It was silent.

"Oh come on! I'll tell you where we are going if you talk to me." I compromised.

"Okay.. Where are we going?" She asked.

"To bad. I'm not telling you." I laughed.

"AUGH! I hate you Louis Tomlinson!" She yelled. I laughed.

"No one can hate me!" I proclaimed.

"Oh yeah? Watch me."

    For five minutes all you could hear was the sound of passing cars. Still she didnt talk to me. Wow she was good. Then 10 minutes passed and no sound. It had been about half an hour and Emily was getting restless.

"LOUIS!! Where are we going?" She whined breaking the silence.

"HA! You talked!" I shouted happily because I won.