Two

Author's Note: I'm so sorry about not updating!!!! To be honest I have been at a total writer's block ever since I finished the first chapter. I would have random thoughts but wouldn't know how to write them out, as well as keeping in character and thinking to myself that 'he wouldn't say that' and ' Harry wouldn't do that' and it was just so aggravating. I think I rewrote this chapter like 5 times and I'm still not happy with it. But I wanted to give you all something to read. To let you know that I haven't given up and that I'm still alive. Thanks for reading and voting thus far and I hope to see it continue. Thanks, Woolley119.

Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter. All rights go to the wonderful and amazing J. K. Rowling.

Harry followed after the first years. Taking one step at a time with Draco flanking his right side, while Crabb and Goyle followed close behind the young Malfoy heir. Harry was still new to the whole "magical castle' thing and was left gawking at how magical and surreal Hogwarts actually was. He still couldn't believe he was here away from his cruel relatives. He couldn't be happier then he was in this moment.

The Prefect led the way down to the dungeons - passing many corners and hallways, as well as the staircases that had a mind of their own - finally after several minutes they reached a portrait which depicted a young man of noble status - black hair that ended along his shoulders, pale blue eyes that captivated a person by just gazing into them - Harry wondered who he was? And how the portrait could be moving on its own. He heard the Prefect where speak a word he couldn't pronounce, the man within the portrait opened to reveal an encased space that led to the Slytherin common room.

Harry soon followed suit after his peers. The many students who got sorted into Slytherin filed in one by one until the center was filled.

"The boys dorms will be up the stairs to your right the same can be said with the girls but will be to your left. In addition, Slytherin house takes pride in winning the house cup so be on-top of your studies. Slytherin is the house of the cunning. You will make true friends here. Our head of house is Professor Snape who will be teaching Potions. Please be respectful. Curfew is at 9. That is all!"

The prefect exited out of the common room - leaving Harry and the others to explore the rooms that were placed upstairs. Following after Draco - he was shortly left in awe. The room was far from his earlier imaginings - he was not so used to it he had only known a cupboard to be a room so he was relishing in the fact that he wouldn't be confined to a basic cupboard for board and that he was actually given a bed to sleep in.

There were five beds in a circle along with a wall length window. The beds lined with emerald green sheets and silver pillows. He had met another  room mate, he was dark skinned and spoke with an Italian accent of the his name was Blaise Zabini and he knew that they would become fast friends.

It seemed like he would be having an interesting year to say the least.

He quickly spotted his bed as his luggage had been brought up although he had no idea how his luggage came to be there putting that question to the side and later suspected it had to be magic, obviously. Leaning down and opening his case to grab a pair of clothes to change into when he heard Draco's voice from behind him, "Harry what are those atrocious get-ups?"

Harry glanced at his hand me downs that he was gifted from his Aunt and Uncle - it truly was a gift since he hadn't received any sort of new clothing from the point where he could speak his first words.

"My clothes. " Harry said hesitantly.

"No. That simply won't do. A Slytherin wouldn't be caught wearing that atrocity of clothing. I'll tell you what - I can lend you some of my clothes. At least until we can buy you some proper clothing. "

"Thanks Draco for the offer but I can't possibly accept. I don't want to put you out. "

"Harry. You'll soon learn when a Malfoy offers you something it's a great honor and it does a displeasure when you don't accept. Take them because you are not 'putting me out' I have many night clothes. The perks of being a Malfoy, I assure you. " Draco offered the pajamas once more and taking Draco's advice he reaches out and takes them.

Muttering a thanks. An interesting year, he thought once more before settling himself in the soft comfort of the sheets. But before he could fall asleep something had caught his eyes along the edge of his head board - a carving of some sort there were three little letters engraved at the base - TMR. Initials? Whose? He thought as the letters instantly gave him an uneasy feeling. Trying to put the feeling away and focused on something else like how he would be starting classes tomorrow.

Already excited at the prospect of the first day of school and all the things he could possibly learn. Yet the worry never faded.

.
.
.
.

"Harry wake up! It's time to get up. "

"Five more minutes. " Harry grumbles and goes further into his blankets wanting to sleep more.

"Now why would I possibly allow you to sleep when I have to get up?"

Draco not thinking and acting he shook Harry as Harry fell out of his bed taking Draco along with him.

"Having troubles, Harry?"

Harry muttered something then remembered it was the first day of classes and propped himself up his tiredness was long forgotten and glanced down at Draco and furrowed his brows in confusion, "why are you down there, Draco? We have classes."

Draco rolled his eyes in reply. Harry smirked and offered his hand and helped the blonde up.

The two got ready and exited the common room setting their minds to travel the distance from their common room to the Great Hall.