Tending Heals

Liams P.O.V

I examined her gash but it wasn't bleeding as much as before. We had no bandaids in the flat so I went ahead and grabbed a piece of towel and wrapped it tightly around her arm. The whole time she just stood there and stared.

"Its the closest thing we got a band aid," I said to her. She busted into a fit of giggles making me automatically smile. In all, I would just smile at anything she does. She is my everything. That's why I can't accept the fact she says she doesn't love me. Because I need her. I need her in my life.

Without her I'm nothing. I might as well be a pencil with no sharpener. I need her. Everything she is, everything about her, I just need her. She is what I want to wake up to next to. She's my sunrise. Its as though I can't breath when she's not near. I miss her.

I miss her hugs, her laugh, her head against my chest as we snuggled up watching tv. I miss those late night Skype calls and conversations. I just deeply miss her.

"Liam, are you okay?" I heard her ask snapping me out of my train of thought. No, I'm not okay. You think I'm okay with this? You think I want to witness me loosing you? No, I'm not okay with this. Because I can't afford watching you leave me when I want you.

Instead, I said," oh yeah I'm okay," smiling politely at her. She just gave me a small smile as she walked towards Niall who was having a deep conversation with chelsey. Her face was creased in worry and I was sure Niall still loved her. The way he had grabbed her from me. He acted as though he owned her and deep down we all know he wants her.

Nialls P.O.V

I stared at her as she grabbed my shoulders. I felt an immense of shivers run down my spine as she touched my shoulders. It was as though it burned. But it was a good burn. It almost made me forget the sight of blood. Almost. The thought of the blood made me want to hurl again. As I gagged chelsey drew small circles in my back trying to calm me down.

The way she looked at me made it seem as though she cared. Like as though she deeply cared. The look she use to have on me before. Before her memory loss.

Which led to another thought. How did she know that I had a tendency to hurl at the sight of blood? I don't quite remember ever telling her. I know that in the past I have. But she doesn't even remember. Or does she?

"Chelsey, when was the last time I've had this reaction to blood?" I questioned her. She cracked a smile as though she remembered.

"That one time in the carnival when the poor boy had a nose bleed and you-

"You remember," I cut her off. Her smile soon left her lips as her expression changed to a worried one.

"You have, since when?" I asked a bit irritated.

"its been a week," she muttered not looking me in the eye.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked my voice rising a bit more than necessary.

"I just didn't want too," she sighed. I stared at her with my brows furrowed.

"Why not?" I asked frustrated.

"Because it's not that important," she said dropping her hands from my shoulders. It was as though the warmth left my skin.

"How is remembering not important?" I asked my voice rising.

"I didn't think it would be important to you," she said sighing as she looked away from me.

"Why would it not be important, god chelsey I love- I stopped talking as I realized what I was about to say. Her face turned to look at me. A look of hope was written over her perfect face.