Butterflies

okay here this song "Drive by" by train :) fave song also :DDDD goes with this chapter XD

-------------------------------------------------------

Chelseys P.O.V

"Well....

"Well my ass, why didnt you call or text or did you even bother?" she asked huffing. I sighed as i knew i wasnt going to be able to get out of this one.

"i know everything," i suddenly said. That was enough to make her go quiet.

"Chelsey look i really-

"I know, it was to protect me, but ugh im having conflicting emotions right now," i said sighing running a hand through my hair. She relaxed her posture as she came and hugged me tightly. We knew each other for only a while but i already felt like i was sisters with her.

"Everything will be alright, i'll protect you," she said smoothing my hair as she entangled me in a hug.

It sucked like that i really couldnt remember things. Maybe if i could just remember things wouldnt be as confusing as they are now.

I furrowed my eyes in complete frustration.

"Whats wrong?" She asked as she led me to the living room where she sat me down in one of the many couches that we had.

I took a deep breath in as i started off slowly.

"I feel like i like him alot, but at the same time i feel like i dont, i dunno its confusing," She just nodded taking everything in.

"And i think my bestfriend likes him," i added in the end. Angelicas eyes rose up. She could see how conflicting this was.

"And i think i kinda root for them," i continued on. Her mouth went up into a grin. How could she think this was funny? I was breaking my head over here wondering on what to do!

"Your really something chelsey," she said as she layed her hand on her chin. I did the same as i began to think about those deep blue eyes that couldnt get out of my mind, but then the look that gracie would give him, i couldnt take that out of my head niether.

I was confused as hell.

"What is it you want?" Angelica asked me. I shrugged not really having an answer.

"Its like a part of me wants him, tells me im his, tells me he belongs to me, but my head dosent, it tells me that it isnt right," i tried explaining to her.

"Then theres the part where i dunno, but the look she gives him, the way she looks at him, its this undescribable look, a look that makes you want to just make her marry him," i continued on.

Angelica sighed thinking about the whole sitaution again and agian. I was pretty messed up. I didnt know what the hell i wanted. I mean, i practically had feelings for the guy but i wannted him for my best friend.

"Try it with him, if it dosent work out, then you'll know what to do," Angelica said as she stood up from the couch.

I heaved a sigh as i watched her walk to her room leaving me alone with my thoughts. What is it i wanted to do? Did i really want him? Or was it because he would be able to bring my memories baack? What is it i want?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gracies P.O.V

A day had passed and i moped around the house conflicted between my emotions. It was as though the more i ignored Niall, the more i wanted him. It was like the opposite of what i was trying to achieve.

Of course he had called me to see how i was but i ignored all his calls. I ignored all his texts and soon enough i just turned my phone off. I didnt want things to get out of hand.

As i sat down on the couch with my cup of tea i heard a knock on the door. It was around twelve in the morning and i was sure Liam was out with some of his friends as he told me so.

I got up lazily as i opened the door to reveal a very angered Niall. He looked marvelous and utterly handsome. I could feel a blush creep in as the forbidden thoughts creeped in.

"Why are you ignoring me?" he said with a slight angry tone. I heaved a sigh as i know i wont tell him. How awward would that be. What would i say, "Oh hey, i kinda think i really like you and kinda wanna pounce at you and rip your clothes but oh hey your my bestfriends ex boyfriend or more like soulmate! Lets not forget im dating your bestfriend!"

No thats never happening.

"I've been busy lately," i said shrugging my shoulder. He pointed at my tea.

"Too busy to reply to a text but not busy enough for tea?" he asked raising his eyebrow. I sighed as i realized he was going to be tough.

"Niall, i think you already know," I said a bit frustrated. He sighed running a hand through his hair. He looked confused. It looked so adorable on him.

He looked up and met my gaze. I was locked into his deep blue eyes and i couldnt help but feell my stomach do all those sommersaults once again. This boy, i dont know what it is, but this boy makes me feel what i dont feel with liam anymore.

And its upsetting me.

"I dont know what to do," he suddenly said sounding a bit awkward. So awkward i let out a small chuckle which gave me a confused look from him.

"You sound so awkward," i explained to him taking a sip of my tea.

And it happened all too fast. ( put this song on, "Lover i dont have to love" by TFDI

His laps crashing against mine, and my lips crashing against his. The cup of tea soon on the floor as all i did was feel the heat of his skin against mine. Both entangle by the kiss that had mesmerized me completely.

All thoughts completely were taken off my mind as his lips rested against mine. I dont know how it happened. Who kissed who first, but all i know, is it happened. And i didnt stop. Niether did he.

Althought i hate the fact we kissed, i loved it. I loved the way his lips tugged on mine and how he asked for entrance as i let him take dominance over the kiss. He expertly kissed me as i let him lead.

I could feel my lungs exploding and begging for air. But i knew once this kiss was over. It wouldnt happen ever again. So i kissed him the most i could. Because in the end i'll feel terrible for it.

I'll feel terrible for it.

I dont know who puled away but i was grateful as the air rushed to my lungs. We stayed like that for five minutes. Leaning against each other breathing heavily for air.

An awkward silence passed as our breathing returned to normal. And just like that the regret starte filling in.

"Shit" he muttered under his breath as he covered his face sitting down on the couch. I didnt know what to do as i just stood there.

"I keep messing up," he growled angrily frightning me a bit.

"This wasnt suppose to happen," he said angrily as he rubbed his eyes and face. I couldnt help but feel a pang of hurt as my face twisted in pain. I knew it would be like this. I knew that as soon as we departed it would end. A risk i took anyways.

"Dammit Niall, just leave," i sighed knowing he regrets this more than i do.

He stood up unsure of what to do.

"I just i dont know what to do anymore," he sighed. Why did i have to like him? Why couldnt i have liked someone else? Why did these feelings surface? Why?

He stormed out of the apartment in a rush. I stood there shocked at the turn of events. Niall kissed me. We kissed. A day after he met Chelsey. We kissed.

I laid down on the couch. What the hell is going on?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

INTENSE!!! WOOOOAAAHHHH:OOOO