The Plane

Chelseys P.O.V

I pulled my earbugs in my ear and tried to drown out the noise in the plane. Somehow i was surprised i wasnt nervous, i remember being afraid of heights ever since i was five. Hey, maybe i lost the fear of heights in those two years or something.

"Hey," Angelica said sitting right next to me. I waved and smiled. She had to accompony me to see if i was still in an okay state and she was going to a special medical school.

I took my earbugs out and handed her a piece of gum.

"Whats this for?" She asked looking at it strangely. I chuckled.

"So your ears wont pop," i explained to her.

"Your ears pop?" she asked wide eyed. I stiffled another chuckle.

"You havent ever been in an airplane?" I asked her. She shook her head.

"I guess you have," she said taking the piece of gum and putting it in her mouth. I smiled. Have I? I dont quite remember ever taking a plane ride before. Then how come i feel like ive been on a plane?

Angelicas P.O.V

Chelsey drove off to sleep and i couldnt keep the fear of the plane falling out of my head. But soon and quickly it did when i saw the one person i never though no, people, i never thought would be on the same plane as this one.

I cursed myself. I cursed all the forces that put me in the tight situation that i now was in. I frantically looked for a blanket but i couldnt find one. He was approaching nearer. Fate couldnt do this too me could it? An old lady across me had a blanket but wasnt using it.

Oh old please dont hate me i thought as i grabbed the blanket from her and quickly put it ontop of chelsey.

He passed my seat and the next and the next. I let out a breath. I tried not to look at him in the eye. How awkward would it be?

I took deep breaths to calm me down. I felt a nudge on my shoulder. No fucking way.

"Hi, uh do you know where i could find the restroom? Its like this plane dosent have one," his british voice said.

"No, and i wouldnt know," i rushed quickly.

"Are you okay miss?" he asked concerned.

"What? No, im perfectly fine," I responded laughing nervously.

"Are you sure?" he asked his brown eyes burning into mine.

"Im i-m im sure," i stuttered. He chuckled and his smile was beyond gorgeous. No it isnt. He's a jerk. In a band. Who i am suppose to stay away from.

"Seems like im dazzing you, sorry," he said as he started to walk off. I stared at him my mouth wide opened.

"Blond streaked jerk "Seems like im dazzing you" yeah right jackass," i mimicked him. I think he heard because i heard a chuckle and looked up to see him staring at me with a smile.

I glared at him. He walked of to a more upper class section in the plane. Thankfully, he didnt sit where we sat!

Now the hard part was how we were going to get off the plane without being noticed.

Chelseys P.O.V

I knew i was dreaming. There was a boy though. He was tall and hmm he had blonde hair. He had his back towards me. I couldnt see him and thats what bugged me. I wanted him to see me. I wanted him to see who i was. That i was alive?

"Turn," I shouted at him. He just kept walking away. I was starting to run after him and i grabbed his shoulders. I turned him but before i could see his face i felt someone nudge me awake.

"What?" i groaned.

"The planes arrived come on, lets go," She hurried me. I opened my eyes to see that she had already cleaned and that she had our bags.

"Why such a hurry?" i muttered.

"Because, now lets go i like to be early!" she continued as she ushered me out. We got off the plane and suddenly Angelicas face fell.

"Whats wrong?" i asked.

"Oh nothing, how about we go this way," She suggested, well forced me.

"But this is the opposite way," i said confused.

"Just continue walking chelsey," she said. I listened to her confused.

"okay, okay I will I will," I muttered as I followed her. She frantically looked around for a way for us to go through. A crowd of girls got together with big posters with names I didn't recognize. They were yelling and screaming like mad woman.

Angelica then nudged me through the, leading the way. Soon enough, we got away from the screaming girls and got a safe and quiet place.

As we got to the seating area of the airport Angelica searched for our names. They were sending us a person to pick us up. Like a personal chauffeur. Finally we spotted a bald man with a sign. With only Angelica's name written. Strange but I shrugged it off.

"Are you ready to go?" The man said in a deep British accent. I will never be able to forget those accents.

"Yes, we are ready," Angelica said. He nodded as he took our bags and led us to a black tainted car. Wow. Did mom get rich in those two years?

We drove through the busy London streets and my god London was beautiful. I have heard of its beauty but I never thought it would be so beautiful. I let myself take its beauty in and I saw Angelica doing the same. The chauffeur just looked ahead watching the traffic flow.

After about thirty minutes he dropped us off. Angelica had told him some address I don't quite remember. There was a tall and LNG building I front if us. Very modern and sleek. In big letters there was a sign at the top center of the building. It read,"London's performing Arts."

Angelica nudged me to continue walking and I glared at her. That woman and her nudging. I chuckled as I realized my thought.

We got inside the building and there were thousands of people crowded. It was hectic. The feeling seemed familiar. We realized the crowded herds of people were actually here trying to get their dormitories also. Well,we're gonna be here a long time.

It infact was a long time. It took us two hours for them to clear people out and Angelica dashed to the lady. Angelica took care of all my paper work. She looked more like my mother than my nurse! I chuckled quietly and waited patiently for Angelica.

She finished adn the lady gave her a set of keys which Angelica gave to me.

"So, i guess im going to be your roomate," she smiled at me. I looked at her confused. She wasnt a dancer at all. Or was she?

"They let me have the room, your mom called in to them and explained," she explained. I nodded understanding. My mom sure has alot of control around people.

We walked to the dormitories and as soon as i opened the door i ran inside and jumped to the first bed i saw. I layed there and let my muscles relax. I was exhausted from the plane ride and i just needed to take a nap.

"I'll pack for you, go ahead i know your tired," Angelica said setting her luggage. I didnt protest and soon enough i fell asleep on the comfy bed.