(Sequel)Chapter 17

A/n: I'm feeling this other story I'm writing but ain't post ! BRUH LIKE OMG lmao

____________________________________________________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

December 15 , 2016 ; Saturday

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You may see me struggle

but you won't see me fall.

Regardless if I'm weak or not I'm

going to stand tall.

Everyone says life is easy

but truly living it is not.

times get hard...

-Joyce

____________________________________________________

I ran swiftly through the woods trying to get away from the unknown factor that was chasing my presence. I looked back as I ran until I came towards a dead end. I was shaking like a leaf on a tree , as I heard the loud thuds of the persons footsteps get closer and the leaves break as they walk, as if they where we're heels.

I quickly grabbed my phone and tried to dial 911 but once they picked up , I felt tongue tied . I couldn't speak , so I hung up and prayed somebody would save me.

Then there dark 5'2 shadow appeared before my very eyes and it was ---.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I had woke up in the middle of the night for my 2nd time, with drips of sweat rolling down my face and neck. I breathed heavily as I slowly climbed out of bed glancing at the clock , noticing that its 5:30 in the morning.

I walk into the bathroom and look in the mirror and turn on the water and looked back up and there's a shadow behind me. I look behind me and nothing's there , I sigh in relief and splash water on my face and grabbing a dry face cloth and drying off my face.

I walk downstairs quietly trying not to awake Raleigh or Jacob and grab a bottle of water. I drink the water and watch outside the window as the Rain Pours While lightening and Thundering. Then a woman in a black hoodie with long black hair appears in front of the screen door, but within a flash , she disappeared.

I scream under my breath at her mysterious presents. I prayed worthlessly to god hopping that wasn't my mother. I quickly drink the water and scurry back to bed.

I cuddle my small body under Jacobs , feeling a little more protected by cuddling underneath him.

I finally get drowsy and fall asleep.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Baby , Wake Up?". Jacob whispered into my ear.

"Huh?". I asked in a sleepy voice

"It's time for your shrink appointment". He told me and I nodded

I feel ashamed but then again I don't , why I'm ashamed you asked , well I was known as the smart girl , I never thought I'd see the day where ill need a shrink. And I don't feel ashamed because I know I need help , I really haven't slept peacefully in 2 years!

I dragged myself out of bed and went and took a shower, brushed my teeth and washed my face, then I threw my hair into a messy bun and go and put on some Aeropostale Sweat Pants and a "Crazy" Half Shirt, with My Bred 11's.

I came out the bathroom and went downstairs , I kissed Raleigh on her cheek while she hugged my legs and kissed Jacob on his lips.

I walked out the door and drove to my therapist.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Malena , So How's your nights been?". Gloria My therapist asked

"Horrible , I had another nightmare tonight!". I complained

"Can you repeat it to me?". She asked as she wrote down in her journal.

I nodded and laid back and closed my eyes and told her my nightmare.

"Alright I'm going to prescribe you some anxiety pills and it should calm down your nerves which keep triggering your body's Urge for these dreams". She told me and I nodded and took the slip of paper.

"Short session today , sorry honey , ill have you longer tomorrow". She told me and I gathered my things and got up to drive back home.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I was driving at my normal speed on the road and then I got hit by a 2012 Lincoln truck , it was a flash before my eyes and I blacked out as the car spined in multiple circles.

____________________________________________________

How was it?

Sorry it wasn't long , I'm tired so goodnight!

Comment

Vote

Follow

Kik: @iBasedRandomness