(Sequel)Chapter 20

A/n: See, I KNOW I SAID ATLEAST 10 CHAPTERS 4 The sequel but I had writers block on this story so urm this is the final chapter! Ik Short ! I'm so lazy when it comes to sequels like I be writin to em but I get bored as hell on a sequel !! GEESH!! HELP ME LAWD.

BTW I UPDATED TO OTHER CHAPTER SO IT DONT SEEM LIKE I LEFT YAH AT A CLIFF HANGER

____________________________________________________

Author POV

A couple years later , after Malenas Mom Was sent back to jail for life this time. Malena had another baby , and his name is Emmanuel Jacob Perez. Jacob was happy that day and Is still happy.

They both sit down and reminisce everyday about how they hated each other dearly but now have builded a Great Wall of love.

The most precious love that anyone could Have.

As for Jay and Raquan , they moved out of California and moved to Atlanta and Jay became pregnant with her baby boy Quan Henery Smith.

And they lived happily ever after...

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Or so they thought!....

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

NAWH niggas they seriously lived happily ever after! !

*

*

*

*

Here's a word from our Characters!!

-Malena

Omg! I love the author so much. Even though her ass made me I through hell and back to make it to the end! But Im so happy , for my beautiful boy and girl ! And Jacob ! Lord Jacob he is the love of my life!! !! Thank YOU JESUS !

-Jacob

Thank the author for blessing me with the 3 loves of my life, which are Malena , Raleigh and Emmanuel Jacob Perez (A/N: see Wat I did der!!) . I love them all and there a blessing ! oh Shit almost forgot! I love the author , even though she made me bully Malena ! I love her dearly.

-La'Jay

Shidddd! Thank You Jesus 4 letting me make it out this crazy ass story! But I love my kids though ! And the author I love her 2! OH SHIT I LOVE THE READERS 2! And damn excuse my French!! But Raquan that's my baby and I'm bout to get the D!! So peace to the Middle East my loves!

[A/N: Jay u nasty as hell but anywayy!]

-Raquan

A nigga ain't got shit to say but I love my kids, I love my beautiful wife jay and I still will beat Jacob ass if he fuck with my LIL sister emotions! So a nigga doing some things so bye!

-Kimberly Smith (Malena Mom)

I'm pissed off! The author dare put me back in this hell hole. Ugh ,I dishonor her! But I ain't got shit to say so u dismissed

-Craig

She left me hanging in the other book SOOO idk y I'm here bye!

-Chresanto

A nigga was left in the other book ! But I know the author still love me! But peace

-Malenas Dad

I hate the fact that I died , but ain't none to say but we Partying in heaven ! I love you jesus!

-Latoya

A bitch pissed off! DAQUAN ANT PAY MY CHILD SUPPORT ! IM BOUT TO CONFRONT HIS ASS CUZ MY BABY NEED SOME FOOD!

-Daquan

Uh can't talk , Im running from Latoya cuz I ain't pay her the child support! SHIDDD A NIGGA IS BROKE

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Well THE END