(Sequel)Chapter 18

A/N: IM TURNED UP ! GOT MY MUSIC GOING AND STUFF!! HOPEFULLY NOBODY KILLS MY VIBE!

____________________________________________________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

December 15, 2016 ; Saturday (Continued Day)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

____________________________________________________

While you weren't here

I cried every night

A million tears fell

Still my heart wasn't right

While you weren't here

I did what I could

Hoping against hope

My decisions were ..........

-Janet Michael

____________________________________________________

I slowly opened my eyes to see a white room with bright lights. I Blinked a couple of times trying to regain my vision. When I came to my vision I realized I was in the hospital.

I was viewing my surroundings until a sharp pain went through my back. I arched my back and screamed in pain. Then doctors started to fly into the room.

"What The Fuck Is Happening To Me?! My Damn Back Hurts Like Hell!". I screamed in pain

"Calm down mrs.Perez , It's just a side effect of when you where in the accident and we had to straighten your spine in line-ment". The doctor told me

I slowly nodded and the pain started to ease away.

I paused for a minute and remembered why I'm in here. It's because a black Jaguar Car Rammed Me in the Side of my car causing it to loose control.

-----

Hours passed and I was released from the hospital , but I had to wear a neck brace and a back brace. I looked So Helpless.

I sighed and looked at my ticket to y car in the hospital underground garage.

I looked at my iPhone and it was 11:30 at night. Just my luck!

When the elevator stopped at the very last floor and I looked down each row until I saw row 34D.

I was looking for my Red Dodge Charger until I heard noises. Now my black girl instinct was to run but I couldn't so I speed walked but I heard it again and walked my fastest trying not to hurt my back or neck.

I reached my car , But I saw a shadow Appear out the dark sides of the parking lot. I hurried in trying to put my keys in the door to unlock it.

But my nerves where going crazy and I dropped the keys and they slipped under the car.

I turned around and I was pushed to the ground , I yelped in pain.

"Please if you want my money take it". I said laying there as if I was paralyzed and tears escaped my eyes.

"But baby , I don't need your money, why would i need it when I have the second best thing on my hit list laying right before my very eyes". She said

I realized it was my devilish mother.

"Please , leave me alone!". I screamed and then I heard another voice.

She looked back and she ran off to the other side of the parking garage.

I laid there speechless until I saw Jacob and Raleigh walking towards me.

"Mommy! mommy! are you okay?". She asked running her little chubby self towards me and Jacob right behind her running.

I nodded as Jacob helped me up.

"Why where you laying on the ground? And why do you look like you've been crying?". He asked and I stuttered , "Uh Um I F-Fell".

He furrowed his brows and nodded slowly as if he was in sure about me telling the truth.

I felt 2 little arms wrap around my legs

That put a smile on my face , I hugged her gently.

"Mommy , I don't want to see you cry ! Take Mr. cuddles!". She said handing me her stuffy Build-A-Bear Bunny

"No Sweetie , Mommies alright. You need Mr.Cuddles". I said

"Where are your car keys babe?". Jacob asked and I pointed to under the car.

He gave me a confused look and about to open his mouth but he caught himself and side and grabbed the keys from under the car.

"No mommy , I'm a big girl!". Raleigh said.

I laughed and grabbed Mr.Cuddles and that put a huge smile on mine and her face.

"Come on let's go". Jacob implied and I limped a little and hopped in the front seat and Jacob buckled Raleigh up in her car seat.

------

When we got home I went and laid in my soft plush bed and fell asleep 15 minutes later.

____________________________________________________

How was chapter 2?

Lmao I was all in it until I had 2 show my mama how 2 do some dance she wanted to know how to do.!

Comment

Vote

Follow

Kik: @ibasedRandomness