♡Chapter 12♡

A/N: 😏 Im Generous enough to update AGAIN!

---------------------------------------------

"Don't change because your emotions are taking over ,

Don't Change Because u feel the need to ,

Don't Change and not expect Consequences to come with that change ,

Dont Change because Jesus has something better planed for you ,

Please don't change if you really don't need to". -IBasedCreativity

(Another 1 Month Later)

♡Latoya POV♡

I'm 2 Months pregnant now and i got a ultrasound today . I ain't telling Jacob nothing because I also got the DNA test in the mail, 2 days ago. I'm fucking pissed that the babies not Jacobs ! Ugh , it's fucking Daquan's . But aye , what they don't wont hurt. I just need the child support from Daquan and just get extra money from Jacob.

My plan is coming together good ain't it!!! HELL YEAH!!

♡La' Jay POV♡

I've been at Malena's house for the past month now. She's keeps complaining , "Oh Im so depressed , I haven't talked to Jacob in 1 month , I hope he ain't do nothing stupid".

I just sigh and shake my head.

Yes a month ago I knocked some sees in the bitch Latoya head, I ain't hurt the baby though . I ain't do to much damage until Malena pulled me back.

But some fishy going on, I personally don't think that baby his because Latoya was a hoe on the D.L (Down Low).

♡Malena POV♡

I laid in my bed depressed , I only come out when I need to Piss, Shit , Eat , and Drink. I talk sometimes but every sentence I make has to be about Jacob.

I called Jacob Once Again for the 100th time.

Ring.....!

Ring......!

Ring....--

"Hey you've reached my voicemail , sorry I couldn't get to the phone right now but leave your name , number and ill get back with you as soon as possible , and don't forget TO SPREAD , THE DAMN PEACE NIGGAS". His voicemail said

I sighed and cleared my throat to leave a voicemail , "Hey Jacob , Um it's Malena . I just really want to talk to you". I finished and hung up.

I fell backwards on my bed and looked up at the ceiling , I'm started to think ... I just need to give up on love. I tried the Old Malena and new Malena put together and it just ain't working out.

I'm Done with love , Shidd Maybe Latoya was right for once , I was born a virgin and I'm gone die a virgin.

---------------------------------------------

♡How you like chapter 12?♡

~Should Malena Give Up On Love?

-Comment

-Vote

-Follow