♡Chapter 7♡

A/n: Goodmorning .-. Well that's when I started typing this chapter SOOO!!!

---------------------------------------------

"Just because she comes off strong , doesn't mean she didn't fall asleep crying, and even though she acts like nothing's wrong , maybe she'a just really good at lying". -Unknown

♡Malena POV♡

I stood there with my back turned not replying until I felt there aura getting closer. I admit I was scared as hell but I didn't let the fear show in my eyes.

"Who are you and What did we do and Why Am I Here?". I asked still not turning around

"One you should already know me , And two We didn't do anything and Three your here because you was about to drink a sparked drink and you already were drunk". He said

I thought for a minute trying to analyze his voice

Then I realized that it was.

"Jacob". I said

"Yeah". Jacob Said

"Why didn't you just leave me , it'll been my mistake , and you have a girlfriend". I said coldly

"I didn't want to hear you get raped". He said stepping closer to me

"Wow , when did you ever have feelings". I said rolling my eyes as walking forward since my back is still turned

He didn't reply he just walked closer to me. I swear I was scared as hell and I have no where else I could reach because I was face first against the wall.

I felt him getting closer and closer then I felt his minty breath breathing on the back of my neck.

I silently prayed to myself hoping nothing happens.

"Why do you look so scared?". He asked

"Because - Uh never mind". I said

"Aw, Malena's Scared even though I can read your body like a book, you just begging worthlessly for my touch". He replied and I could feel a smirk grow on his face.

"No , I don't need your touch!". I semi-yelled

♡Jacob POV♡

I admit , there are some unholy thoughts running through my mind. I know her body isn't begging for my touch , my body's actually craving to have her , to be inside her , to kiss her , to hold her.

I know I've been a total ass towards her but I'm not that good with showing my feelings, it's just something to hard.

I slowly touched her sides and she jumped and I could feel her shiver. But when I did I felt a whole different sensation go through my body. I want to devour her now , and I just don't want to fuck her , I want to make love to her - Uh , Um , Pretend like y'all didn't read that, it was personal .. Don't tell Malena!

I slowly moved my hand up and down her sides.

"Um Jacob , I'm not comfortable with you doing this. Like A couple weeks ago , you hated me now your feeling all up on me". She said trying to move out the way.

I sighed and grabbed her hand and said , "Look Malena , I've always had a crush on you.. I just could never Pour out my actual feelings to you, I'm sorry for the beatings I gave you , I'm sorry for bullying you multiple times, but I just want to tell you That I always Have Loved you".

She stood there in shock , damn I was shocked you that I was pouring my feelings out to the girl that I bully.

"Uh , I don't know what to say really". She said in a confused voice.