♡Chapter 4♡

A/N: Thanks for all the comments and votes and stuff ! Y'all are my motivation ! 😁 Btw. I think I'ma do a lot of POV switches in this chapter idk .-. Depends... Lol but LEGO !

---------------------------------------------

"If you are silent about your pain, they'll kill you and say you enjoyed it."

- Zora Neale Hurston

♡Malena POV♡

I sighed loudly to myself and closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"Look JACOB EMMANUEL PEREZ ! I ASKED YOUR BLAXICAN ASS TO SCOOT THE HELL OVER. IS THAT TO MUCH TO FUCKING ASK!!". I finished and glanced over at Jay and her mouth was wide open.

Shit. I couldn't believe I yelled at my crush ether but to my offense I'm starting to realize that he is a total ass towards me and probably fucking human nature.

He turned around and looked at me in anger and said , "what the hell did you just say?!".

"Nigga , Do I gotta spell it out for your dumb ass?!". I said with a attitude.

"You don't know who the hell your talking to Malena!". Jacob said turning fully around and getting in my face.

I had to admit I was scared as hell , 1.) this Mexican / Black Negro is taller than me because I'm only 5'3 .. Yes I'm short don't judge me! Ill grow!

"Shit! I know who I'm talking to. I'm talking to a B.I.T.C.H!". I said Spelling out the word Bitch and getting more into his face ... More Likely chest.

"Look Malena your ass is lucky we in damn public or I wouldn't Be-". Jacob almost finished but got cut off by jay.

I was officially scared because Jacob would literally beat the shit out of me.. As if he owned me.

"Jacob ! Lay a motherfucking hand on her and ill cut your skinny ass!! I don't know what the fuck happened in y'all past lives but LAY A DAMN HAND ON HER NOW AND SHIT GONE GET REAL!! SO GONE AND FALL BACK WITH YO BITCH ASS!!". Jay Said pushing me out the way and standing in front of Jacob.

"Man! Fuck this!". Jacob said walking away.

----

We basically both lost our appetites and decided to just go drive to the Tattoo / Piercing Parlor.

"You okay Jay?". I asked

"Yeah I'm alright Girl!". She said turning into Jacks Tattoo and Piercing Parlor.

----

"Ayo! What's up Jack! I need my friend here Malena". Jay said standing at the front desk .

I thought to myself , I better not get be getting any weird Piercings!

"Alright . Since you brought a costumer this one is on the house". Jack said While gesturing us to come to the back.

Jay and I followed and he told me to sit on this Mini Bed (Gurney thing : whatever they called). I sat there and he opened his mouth to speak.

"Alright Jay do she know what she getting?". Jack asked and Jay shook her head before a smirk popped up.

"Aye , Give her some Dimple Piercings and Pierce her 2nd, 3rd, and her Cartilage". Jay said and my mouth flew open.

"Um , that shit sounds painful!". I panicked

"It ain't boo! Chill". Jay said

----

Well I got my dimples pierced and my 2nd,3rd and cartilage pierced. I swear to god that shit hurts like fuck. Eh . I'm heading back to my house with Jay and she claims she's going to get my hair out this pony tail and fix me up.

-----

I got out the car and unlocked the house door while dragging him clothing bags and carrying shoes. I called for my brother and I heard his footsteps coming towards me.

"Yes?". He asked nicely

"Can you take these shoes and clothes to my room?". I asked and handed him the bags and Stuff.

♡La'Jay POV♡

When I looked up I saw that same fine ass boy from lunch Monday. Gosh! His 2 braids and the way he talks , That sexy million dollar smile , it's just so damn sexy!

"Um , Lena ? Who is that Boy?". I asked

"Um my brother . I thought you knew that". She said as we walked down the hall to her room.

"What you like him?". She asked and I didn't reply I just hung my head down.

"OMG YOU DO LI-". She almost finished but I covered her mouth.

"Yeah I like him". I said and she smirked and gestured for me to come to the bathroom to do her hair.

-----

When I took her hair out a pony tail it just fluffed up in my face.

"Damn girl!!". I said

"Yeah it's alot". She said

"You got a flat iron and a comb... Better yet a brush?". I said looking through her hair as she handed me a flat iron and a comb and brush.

"Alright , this gone take a while". I said.

-----

(2 hours later)

I finally finished washing , flat ironing and combing her hair. Chick had a lot of hair.

"Alright , open your eyes I'm done". I said and she opened her eyes and her mouth dropped.

"Damn! I look ... Attractive!". She said

"Alright , last but not least! Get them big ass glasses off your face". I said.

"But without them I can't see, I'm legally blinded". She said slowly taking them off.

I walked out the room looking through my bag for some extra prescribed contacts. Yes I used to wear glasses.

I walked back in the bathroom and told her to put these contacts on.

----

(15 minutes later)

Those contacts showed off her Blue-Green Eyes. She about to spin heads Monday.

♡Malena POV♡

(Monday)

I woke up and did my morning hygiene routine. I put on one of my bought outfits and put on my Piercings and contacts and a pair of my Jordan's.

I brushed out my hair and put on a SnapBack and grabbed my brand new iPhone 4S and walked downstairs.

"Wow Malena , You Look -". Raquan got cut off my me saying.

"Different?". And I smirked and then asked , "can you drive me to school?".

He nodded and grabbed his keys and we headed out the door.

---------------------------------------------

♡How Was Chapter 4?♡

~What do you thinks going to happen at school?

•Leave Comments

•Vote Me

•Follow Me