♡Chapter 2♡

A/N: I'm typing chapter 2 on my phone 2 lol idk I started when I was heading to school SOOO yeah!

---------------------------------------------

♡Malena POV♡

"To many people go through live running from something that isn't after them".~Unknown

Once I made it to the hallway I went straight to my locker and unlocked it. I grabbed my 3rd and 4th Period Books and made sure I had my homework and Jacob's homework to.

I was walking to my 3rd Period when I saw the new girl La'Jay wondering around looking confused. I decided to walk over and help her.

"Need some help?". I ask lowly but loud enough for her to hear.

"Yeah". She said and smiled

I grabbed her schedule and looked and noticed that she has all my classes.

"You have all my classes , So Um Follow me I guess". I said and she nodded.

I tried to walk in silence and avoid any eye contact.Luckily Everyone started to clear the halls.

"So , I've heard these rumors about you and how your a loner an all. But you seem pretty cool to me. If you don't have any friends ill be gladly to be your friend". She said and I stopped my tracks and looked at her with a unbelievable face.

"Um , You don't want to be friends with me". I said holding my head down.

"No really , I read people like the cover of a book and out of all these girls you seem the realest of them all". She said

I smiled and my dimples showed and she said , "You got dimples To! Aye ! Team Dimples".

I laughed and we both walked into our class. The whole class looked at us and the room grew silent. We didn't say anything just walked to the back and took our seats.

"Aye! Malena! You did my homework?!". Jacob said standing in front of me.

I nodded and was about to give it to him until La'Jay Stopped me and stood up and got in his face and said.

"Look! I may be new here but she ain't gotta do your shit! Your dumb ass got two hands so put them to work! And if you try and lay a Hand on me just for telling you the god honest truth, ill hop over this table in 1.5 seconds and pull every strand of a curl out of your head , and then beat the shit out of you!!". She said with a non-scared / Non- intimidated look on her face.

The class grew with "Damn's" and "Shawty Bad". As I sat there looking shocked.

Jacob didn't say a word he just turned and walked away. Then he turned back to me and mouthed "This Ain't Over".

---

(Skipping To Lunch)

Jay (A/N: La'Jay Nickname) and I were walking down the hall towards the cafeteria . Until she stopped me and said ,

"We need to change you, Your attitude . You let people run right over you".

"I don't think I can um , do that". I said shaking my head.

"You can do it girl! This Saturday , me and you are going to the mall and piercing/tattoo parlor". She said hyped up

"Why piercing parlor?". I asked in confusion

"You'll see". She said and we entered the cafeteria.

---

After we got our trays , we walked towards a empty table and sat down. We started to talk until .....

♡Jacob POV♡

I was sitting in the cafeteria room still trying to process what happened in 3rd Period.

"Aye , Bro . Shawty Had Yo Ass in check". Daquan Said laughing

"But Shawty Sexy as hell. She got Curves in all the right places!". Craig Said making a Coke Shaped body with his hands.

"What's her name?". I asked eating a French fri.

"Um , I think it La'Jay". Chresanto Said while drinking his sprite.

I then zoned out as I glanced over to the girl La'Jay and Malena Eating lunch together. I then got up and walked over there.

They seemed really into there conversation but once I came over there Malena stopped laughing and hung her head low. While La'Jay Rolled her eyes and said,

"What!". She said with a attitude

"Damn. I need to speak with Malena for a minute". I said

"Um sorry boo! But she don't want to speak with you so gone bout yo life". She said fanning her hand for me to move away.

"No". I said and Grabbed Malena's Wrist and she flinched and I pulled her away until , her brother Raquan Comes up to me and pushes me back.

"What the hell Bro!". He said putting Malena Behind him.

"Aye ! This is between Malena and Me . So Get the fuck out my way". I said

"Well if it involves my sister then it involves me to". He said standing face to face with me.

I heard the cafeteria fill with whispers like , "sister? , he has a sister?". And hell I ain't even know she had a brother.

I just backed away and walked off down the halls.

♡Malena POV♡

I stood there trying to process everything.

1. My brother basically told the whole school I was his sister.

&

2. Jacob and Raquan were about to fight

Wow.

I calmly went back over and picked up my tray to throw it away. Then I felt Milk Being Splashed on me.

"What the fuck!". I screamed and looked up to see Jacobs Girl Friend and her crew laughing there asses off.

"Got milk?". Latoya Said And smirked at me.

"Your such a bitch!". I said grabbing my things and walked home since it was basically almost time to go anyway.

"Lena!, Wait". I heard Jay say to me as she ran behind me.

"Yeah?". I asked wringing my pink stained shirt out

"Are you okay?". She asked sincerely

"Yeah , I'm kind of used to this happening everyday at lunch". I admitted

"Oh, well don't forget about Saturday". She said behind turning around and walking down the street towards her house.

---

When I made it to my house I opened the door an it was pure silence . That's a first. I walked down the hall and put my bag on the floor and turned on the T.V and watched the news.

"Good Evening and Im your Reporter Frank and We're Reporting to you live. A Bank Robbery Has Accord On 75 Hillary Avenue. The suspects have been caught on camera in the scene of the crime. Here are the two suspects pictures. (INSERT TWO FEMALE PICTURES). These Two females have to be brought in , if you recognize these two females then please contact us now . By calling 713-908-1356. That is all back to you jack!". The reporter finished

I stared at the pictures because that Female looked like my mother and the Other female was unrecognized. Next thing I knew I heard happy screaming and the door being slammed.

---------------------------------------------

♡How was Chapter 2?♡

•Leave Comments Below

•Vote For Me

•Follow me for a Follow Back

♡Love 4 All and hate 4 None♡