♡Chapter 10♡

A/n : After this I'm going Night Night :D cuz i was debating if i wanted to stay on the computer and type this last chapter or go lay in my bed glued to my phone typing! .-. Lol But I'm trying to make it quick ;D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

            "Always The Wrong Person Teaches The Right Things In Life". -Unknown

Latoya POV

    After i got off the phone with Jacob , i smirked to myself as i hung up on Jacob. Okay Here's the thing , I am Pregnant But I'm Not Sure If the Babies Daquan's Or Jacobs , Hell I've Fucked with a lot of guys , I Have no fucking  clue who the father is and For One I'm no killer i may sound heartless at times but i'll have the baby and put it up for adoption. Its better than getting a freaking abortion.

  But It's Between Jacob and Daquan. Jacob Go the Dough , But Daquan , Shit. I Don't even know what the hell that nigga got. So I Guess Jacob it is.

Raquan POV

      I Was driving back to my house with Jay in the passenger seat . I Then gently grabbed her hand and intertwined our fingers and kissed her hand as i was driving.

     I May Haven't known La'Jay For a long minute but i feel as if I've know her my entire life. She's Beautiful and She may look like the Heartless Type but she's not. She's Just Mysterious in her own way. But I Do Know One Thing , And that's I'll Take a bullet for her any day.

------------

  We arrived at my house and Jay called her mom and said she was spending the night at our house. I Noticed 2 Unknown cars in the driveway so i unlocked the door and immediately yelled for Malena , "Malena!". And No Answer until i saw a man sitting on the couch watching t.v , Then i realized it was my dad. I Dropped the keys as i stared at him like I've seen a ghost. When my keys hit the floor that grabbed his attention.

  "Raquan". He said and i still stood there speechless , trying to process everything because it's moving to fast. I never actually thought that i'll see my father ever again.

( One Month Later )

(No One POV)

   Were Finally Out for summer , Thank God! . A Lot as happened during semesters and at home. I Actually like the big change that has happened within time , But i feel as if someone's hiding something big , and it may bring back the thin line between love and hate. Or Am I Over Exaggerating.  Oh And By the way , I Finally let Jacob into my heart . Ha Ha Shocking right? Well Yeah but his Girlfriend LaToya Won't Leave him or I Alone. She just blows up his phone 24/7 , He never talks about the conversation in front of me. That's why i come back to what i said before.....

        He's Hiding something Big and don't want to tell me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WELL LOOK, I THINK THIS CHAPTER WAS A LITTLE CRAPPIE AND BORING AF! THE ONLY REASON WHY is because its like 1:24 AM here and i'm tired of having this laptop sitting on my lap and my bed is calling my name , some might say "damn , that's to early to go to sleep". Well i'm not tecniqually going to sleep , i'm going to eat and watch some t.v and get on the phone and then go to sleep! Its apart of the process ! BUT IN THE MORNING I'LL MAKE IT UP 2 YALL.. BUT ANY WHO! GOOD NIGHT ! <3

~Comment

~Vote

~Follow