♡Chapter 5♡

A/N: I LOVE Y'ALL FREAKING COMMENTS!! 😘

---------------------------------------------

"Not Caring for what other people think is the best change I've ever made". -Unknown

♡Malena POV♡

My brother and I hopped into his car and he drove me to school and when we got there and I was about to get out the car he gently grabbed my wrist.

"Yeah?". I said

"Promise me that you won't become one of these slutty girls that go to this school, I want you to stay the same Malena , don't change for nobody". My brother said with a serious / Protective Look on his face

"I promise , ill always be the same Malena , just a different appearance". I said and he nodded and I took a deep breath and walked in the school.

-----

When I walked in the school the whole hallway turned towards me and they were silent. Then Jay walked up to me.

"Haha Girl You Got Them already speechless". She said and walked next to me.

"Yeah I guess". I said

As I was walking to my locker I heard a few Guys say stuff like

"Aye Babygirl , you gone let me tap that?".

"Lemme holla at you for a minute girl!".

"Aye! Let a nigga get that number".

Wow. I never noticed how These dudes only wanted sex. I shrugged It off and went up to my locker and unlocked it. Today we just go straight to 3rd period . Why you ask? Well because Our Homeroom , 1st and 2nd are doing some shit I can't remember.

"Aye , Im going to hook you up with my brother". I told jay

"Um , I doubt if he is interested in me anyway". She said shaking her head and shrugging

"But it's worth a try , he don't give 2 shits about these sluts at the school". I said as we walked to our 3rd period almost late.

{RING}{RING}

Shit. We are late.

Jay and I looked at each other and scurried on to our 3rd period class.

♡Princeton POV♡

"Aye! Bro ! I think it's another new girl and Shawty got a body and she just too damn sexy! I'm gone have to tap that!". Chresanto said

"Bro! I saw her to! I'd have her screaming my name in seconds ! Don't believe me just watch!". Daquan said smirking

"Man! Y'all ain't got a chance ! Ill have her in my bed before any of y'all niggas could". Craig said laughing.

I just sat there laughing until this sexy ass girl walked in. She had a

Coke shaped body , Blue-green eyes , a Sexy Mixed Complexion, Long beautiful hair and Shawty had swag!. I stared at her until the teacher broke my thoughts.

"Are you a new student?". The teacher asked the girl as La'Jay stood next to her.

"No , HaHa It's Me Malena". She said and the whole classes mouth dropped

"MALENA!". We all screamed

"In the flesh!". She said walking to her seat with La'Jay.

I saw the girls in the room giving her death glares, if looks could kill , she'd be a dead women.

I sighed to myself as the whole room grew quiet. I took short glances at Malena trying not to make eye contact and trying not to get caught by my girlfriend Latoya. Yeah she got moved to this class. Ugh. She is annoying as fuck. She always assume I'm cheating just because I look at another girl in a what's up way. Uh, she always try's to control me. Shit let a nigga breath!