School Daze

*** WARNING some content in this chapter may be PG-13*** (like intense make-out scenes)

"Tessy! Are you going to school today or what!?" My mom called up the stairs. I rolled over and stared at the clock. 7:30 AM.

"AGH! DAMMIT!" I screamed and fell out of bed. I had a half an hour to get ready and I am the slowest person on earth when it comes to getting ready.

"Lukas is coming to pick you up at eight so get your ass in gear!" She yelled up and I assumed left because I heard a door slam behind her. She was going to get more furniture today while I was at ...shudder...school. I bolted out of bed and tore through my closet. I had burned my school uniform so I pulled on a pair of black skinny jeans and a gray v-neck that had a double 00 on the front and stripes on the arms so it looked like a football jersey.I tossed my blond hair up into a messy bun and stuck a couple pencils in them for school. What? I wouldn't lose them if they were stuck in my hair! I slipped on my black converse and grabbed my school bag, chock full of brand new notebooks and a binder.

I flew down the stairs and shoved a bagel in my mouth, choking it down before quickly running to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I had finished with a minute to spare and I flopped down on the couch, exhausted from rushing around and lack of sleep. I didn't move at the sound of the door being opened. I knew who it was. "GO AWAY! I'M SLEEPING!!! I'M NOT GOING TO SCHOOL TODAY!" I yelled and covered my face with my hand.

"Well, hello to you too." A familiar voice said and I glared up at Lucky who was smirking down at me. I became aware of how close his face was too mine and I scowled.

"I didn't say hello. I don't want to go Lucky!!!!" I whined and tried to shove his face away but he grabbed my hand and kissed the palm lightly. I blushed and pulled it away.

"Sorry Princess. You're going to school, if I have to force you to do it." He persisted and crossed his arms challengingly at me. I rolled my eyes and curled in a ball on the couch.

"Do what you want, I'm not going anywhere." I grumbled and began to close my eyes. Suddenly I was very aware that I was in the air. "What the-? LUCKY! PUT ME DOWN!" I gasped and he slung me over his shoulder and started out the door after grabbing my bag. I slapped him in the back and huffed.

"I told you I'd get you to go to school, Tessy. Don't ever challenge me." I could hear the smile in his voice and I growled and threw my hands up awkwardly with exasperation.

"When did I ever challenge you!? LUKAS MICHAEL KENNEDY LET ME DOWN THIS INSTANT!" I demanded but he just shook with silent laughter.

"Ooh, middle name. Pulling out the big guns now are we Tessy?" He laughed out loud this time and I grumbled. I sighed.

"Lucky, pwease put me down." I tried my little kid voice. Never fails. Or so I thought.

"Nah, I rather like this view of you." He then proceeded to slap me on the ass. I gasped.

"LUKAS! Well, the scenery from back here ain't too shabby either." I slapped his ass and he chuckled.

"Now Tessy, there are boundaries." He said in a serious tone. I rolled my eyes even though he couldn't see them.

"And they don't apply to you?"

"Nope" He popped the 'p' and I groaned.

"You know this is considered kidnapping."

"And who's gonna save you?"

"The neighbors."

"Pfft, sure."

"HELP HELP! I'M BEING KIDNAPPED BY A PSYCO MENTAL HOSPITAL ESCAPEE!!!" I screamed and flailed my arms and legs helplessly. No one responded and I huffed. "Well now I know who NOT to call for help when I really get kidnapped by a psycho mental hospital escapee."