Mirror

Justin's P.O.V

I woke up with a sharp pain in my head and I look to my left to find Melanie sleeping in a chair. I didn't want to wake her up but I noticed I was in a hospital and I needed to know what happened. "Melanie, Melanie wake up."

"Huh? Oh my god Justin, thank god you're okay!"

"Melanie, what happened!? Why am I in the hospital?"

"You called me last night crying and screaming at me and I didn't know what was happening and next thing I know there was a crash. So I rushed to your place and there were beer bottles everywhere. I followed the trail to the guest bathroom and found you laying on the floor with blood gushing from your head and I saw that the mirror was broken so I'm guessing that you crashed into the mirror."

When Melanie said that, I lifted my hand to me head to find stitches on my head.

"I called 911 and thankfully there was an ambulance close by. When we arrived they had to give you oxygen and they had to cover your head right away from how much blood you lost. Justin I was so scared."

"Woah."

"What happened to make you drink so much and act like this?"

"I found out that my mom got into a car accident and is in the hospital. When I went to see her and to know what exactly happened, the doctors wouldn't tell me anything and wouldn't even let me SEE her."

"Oh my god Justin, that's horrible! But remember the next time something bad happens don't turn to alcohol. Talk to someone."

"Ya but hopefully there won't be a next time." After our conversation the nurse came in to check my blood pressure and my stitches, then she gave me dinner. Vegetables, mashed potatoes, and a little piece of stake, which was all extremely bland. The entire time I was eating I was thinking about how much me and Melanie have gone through together already and I want to take the next step. "Melanie?"

"Yes Justin."

"Listen, I know that we only met two nights ago and we don't even know each others last names but we already have gone through so much together and what I'm trying to say is, Melanie will you go out with me?"

Hey guys I hope you are liking this story and we hope you keep reading. We MIGHT not update next week cause we are both really busy but we will try. -Joud and Donika