I need to go....

Noooo she's already here?! "Well, I guess I have to leave now."

"Oh, ok."

"Thank you again Justin, this was really sweet of you ." I went to grab my clothes from the couch. "Justin can I give you your clothes tomorrow?"

"Ya sure."

"Ok, bye thank you."

Right as I stepped into the car Amanda gave me the weirdest look. "What?! What do you want?!"

"Um, girl you're wearing his clothes. Want to explain yourself?"

"Oh my god Amanda! Nothing happened! What do you think even happened."

"You had sex. Duh."

"One, I fell asleep in his car and the entire night and two why don't I ask you where you and Cameron were last night."

"I'll tell you about me and Cam when you tell me about you and Justin."

"He took me to his place because he couldn't find YOU. Then he changed me because I fell asleep. We even slept in different rooms. Now here I am. Now it's your turn."

"I don't kiss tell."

"Amanda you just met him and you already kissed him!"

"Ya, so what."

"Well did you make out or what?"

"Ya we made out and let me tell you girl it was a long one."

"Ok, I get it."

We sat in silence the rest of the way home.

"You want to come over and watch a movie?" Amanda asked me.

"Sure." Wen we arrived Amanda unlocked the door and we walked in.

"Amanda this place is a mess!"

"Ok, maybe me and Cameron did more than make out."

"Ew."

We ended up watching four movies until my phone started to ring.

"Hello, Justin? Woah woah, slow down! Amanda I need to go." All of a sudden I heard a crash. "JUSTIN!!!!!"

Yup things are getting craaaazy! We hope you guys are liking what we have been writing. Thank you. -Joud and Donika