Yes

I was in shock when Justin asked me out because we just met, but now that I think about it we have gone through a lot in such a short amount of time and I feel like I can trust him. "Yes."

"Really?"

"Yes, but we have to take things slow. Ok?"

"Whatever you want."

After Justin said that the doctor walked in.

"Mr.Bieber it looks like you are good to go home but you will have to come see me next week and you MUST stay home to relax. Are you going to be taking care of him?" The doctor asked me. I didn't know what to say so I just looked at Justin.

"Ya, she's going to be with me." I gave him a smile.

"Ok great, and how will you be paying the bill?"

"I'll be paying with a cheque." I said. I saw Justin turn his head towards me.

"Ok, here are some papers you have to fill out. I'll be back soon."

I knew that right when the doctor stepped out of the room that Justin would have something to say, and I was right.

"What! Melanie you are not paying my bill. It's too much."

"Don't worry about it Justin I got it, and Cameron and Amanda are pitching in as well."

"But why would you do this for me?"

"I want to help you and you have to help pay for your mom and paying for yourself would have been too much."

"Wow. Thank you. You guys are amazing."

And then he pulled me in for a hug. We stayed at the hospital another night and in the morning I drove Justin home. We had to stop at my place first so I could get my things for the week.

"Melanie can we go to IHOP instead of having breakfast at my place?"

"Justin you need to go home and relax."

"Please Melanie. I'm really hungry and IHOP is so close."

"Fine ."

"Thank you."

When we arrived at Justin's house after our unexpected stop at IHOP, I was so tired I headed straight for the stairs. Until Justin stopped me.

"No Melanie, don't got to bed yet, lets watch a movie."

"Justin I'm really tired."

"Come on, just one movie Mel."

"Fine, one movie." I grabbed a big fluffy blanket on my way to the couch and I wrapped it around myself and Justin. We ended up watching Step Brothers because Justin said it was his favourite, even though I don't really like this movie. About ten minutes into the movie Justin pulled me in and I was laying next to him now. I felt myself getting more tired and my eyes starting to shut. The last thing I felt was a kiss on my forehead.

SURPRISE. Because we are so awesome we decided to update. Your welcome.