Confused

I wake up feeling confused.

"Oh my god, I have the worst headache." I look around the room and realize this isn't my apartment. "Where the hell am I?" All of a sudden Justin walks out of the bathroom.

"You're in my house."

"Why? What happened last night?"

"You got really drunk last night and passed out. I couldn't find Cameron and Amanda so I had to bring you here."

"Oh. Thanks Justin. Hey can you give me my phone so I can call Amanda and tell her to pick me up."

"Melanie just stay for breakfast and after you eat I'll take you home. Okay?"

"Fine." I hadn't even noticed that he was just in a towel.

"What are you looking at?" He asked with a cocky smile on his face.

"Nothing!"

"Mmmmhhhmmm. Why don't you go take a shower while I start breakfast."

"Ok." After he left I walk into the bathroom and start looking for an unused toothbrush. I brush my teeth and after that I start to strip and head into the shower. Damn this is a nice bathroom. When I was finished with my shower I got out of the bathroom and saw that Justin had laid some clothes out for me. I finished changing and quickly head down stairs. I could already smell the pancakes. Yum.

"You feeling better Melanie?" He asks.

"Ya, a lot better actually. Thank you for the clothes. You have a beautiful house by the way."

"Thanks. It's not that big but I worked hard for it so I'm proud of myself. You want some pancakes?"

"YES PLEASE!" He started to laugh.

"Well, you must be hungry."

"Whatever! Um hey Justin?"

"Ya."

"I really appreciate what you are doing for me."

"Ya, no problem."