HAVOC 005

"Okay baby... only if he promises that you can call him Dad..." he ruffled the kid's hair.

Hey...

Wait a sec...

"Excuse me... what?" i was taken aback... I mean i'm a college student... I don't want to be known as any kid's father and thinking about having a kid at this age is just so fucking early in my life... I mean i am willing to work as a nanny and babysitter but... Damn!

"He'll call you appa... pa... dad... daddy... you know... and you act like he is your real son." baekhyun confirmed and i was still shocked. It's like he asked me to marry him all of a sudden.

"But hyung... I mean sir..." i wanted to explain myself, of course i don't want to be an appa... Fine! I don't want to be called an appa. I planned to marry after college and having a stable job and getting promoted twice. I mean... I can't be called appa. People might suspect!

"Please chanyeol.. it is one way to protect him... i'll raise your pay if you want to.. it's just something to call you when you are outside the house." baekhyun sounded a little desperate... Oh ghad! I can't pity him that easily! But he looks so cute!

"i don't know hyung..." i answered half heartedly... I really don't want to break his heart but i need to have some dignity for myself.

Baekhyun sighed in disappointment i could not even "Okay... i understand you won't let a 5 year old call you daddy but please considered as yourself hired..." "come on taehyung, we need to go now. Say goodbye to chanyeol hyung and uncle jongdae"

"Bye APPA! Bye uncle troll!" the cute kid just said innocently and i smiled just so he'll warm up quicker... But i am not yet sure about this job.

"Bye taehyungie!" jongdae waved good bye to his beloved nephew and he followed me to the lockers since it was already my shift i have to change clothes now. "Sorry about that... my cousin just thinks that taehyung needs a father figure really bad. He is even willing to pay for it." he apologized but i just grinned and he became a little confused.

"I get it..." i said as i held his shoulder. As i put away the school uniform and changed into our working uniform.

"the kid doesn't have someone to call dad that's why.." jongdae said apologetically.

"did they split or something?" i asked without any hesitations as we headed to our stations. There must be a reason why baekhyun hyung is acting this way right?

Jongdae looked really serious as he suddenly sighed like he really didn't want to tell me anything before he blurted out. "taehyung's father died 6 months before he was born."

"oh shit! I'm so sorry" i said, i believe i was just so insensitive... But that doesn't still mean that he should let his kid call his babysitter, DAD.

"it's okay, it's not like i was the one who lost someone" jongdae chuckled and i saw his old self again.

"He never experienced having father... That is just so sad" kyungsoo started to butt in the conversation since we are just busy brewing a new batch of brewed coffee and tea. And i was checking steaming some milk.

"yeah..." jongdaw said from having a serious look to a smirk and bragged "but he has the best uncle in the entire world!" jongdae really came back to his true self whenever he feel like it.

"Oh fuck you!" i told him... It became a little habit of mine.

"I told you i have to ask minseok if you are really that lonely we will help you." he told me again.

"I am not lonely!" i yelled again... Well.. I am but i don't need that kind of help. It's weird...

Jongdae was just laughing his ass out and began to tell "Aish chanyeol... can you just admit that my cousin is good for you... okay let's rephrase that... just admit that you think my cousin is really charming." i rolled my eyes.

Kyungsoo also second the motion and said "Come on chanyeol... i saw that twinkle in your eyes when you were talking to him moments ago... you like him. just think of it like playing house with baekhyun hyung... and your baby doll is taehyung." He sounded like he was telling some fairytale story.

"Ha... ha... very funny. but why can't he just remarry?" I suddenly asked.

jongdae suddenly became shocked with my question "you already planned on marrying my cousin? Man! I am a miraculous matchmaker" he suddenly burst into laughter and i am not amuse. And come to think of it... i sounded like i was interested even if... i never really thought of it that way...

I just asked.

"NO! I just asked... Since i think it's quite desperate to do what he wants. Don't assume things" i defended myself. I really didn't thought of it consciously.

Maybe subconsciously... wait what? I'll stop right there.

Jongdae was laughing so hard and i glared at him

"Alright... alright... calm down chanyeol. Okay?" Kyungsoo said even if he was giggling as well. Why did i end up with friends like these again???

"How can i fucking calm down if he keeps on telling everyone that i have a crush on his cousin." I gritted my teeth in such annoyance!

"fine i'll stop." Jongdae's laugh started to fade and he really sounded exhausted from all that laughing and he tapped my shoulder blade "My cousin is just too busy to find himself a boyfriend and even date anyone. Tonight was a scheduled night that's why he is here to meet you. And please... try to understand my cousin, he's really sensitive when it comes to having a father figure for taehyung." Jongdae explained as he tried hard to be serious and i just sighed and nodded then i received a hug.

"It must be really hard for him." Kyungsoo commented. It is obvious though.

"Yeah... it's kinda like that. He did loved that bastard anyways." Jongdae said with a little hesitation but he chuckled lightly.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked. I know jongdae can call anyone as a bastard or a bitch.. but his tone is really serious.

"Let's just say... i never liked what happened to my cousin." He said as if he was telling only a part of the truth not the whole truth.

"So you never liked your cousin in law?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Well, i never met him. They never actually got married so i don't have any right to talk about him." Jongdae told us and it practically makes sense.

"You talk about him like he's some kind of criminal." I joked and i saw jongdae looked shocked for a moment.

"I... don't really know anything so i shouldn't be judging the dude." He said and it made me wonder a little. Is he hiding something?

"You sounded like you know him for some reason that i couldn't actually point out." I said.

Jongdae massaged his temples and then sighed "You know what..." jongdae began yelling at me "Just take the fucking job and ask him everything you want to know. Just please... do it for fuck's sake."