Chapter 1 (Taken)

(What I was wearing when I got captured is at the side)

“KING HARRY’S ATTCKING” the villagers cried out warning all to hide. I looked outside to see king Harry’s soldiers everywhere! II hate that damn king. Loud banging on the door tore me from my thoughts. “Shit” I cursed under my breath. I Quickly crouched down and pulled my brother under the bed with me. The loud pounding on the large wooden door came again. “OPEN IN THE NAME OF THE KING” then door hinges suddenly broke off, leaving the door to fall to the floor. My eyes wandered as I saw to feet searching the room’s every corner. My brother, Adam, starting whimpering. Damn it. I pressed my index finger to his lips, to hush him. My brother unexpectedly burst out in tears of fright. “Shit” I cursed again, as I was roughly yanked from under the bed by my wrist. I struggled on the firm grip of the soldier.  “Let go of me” I said kicking the rusty metal of his armor causing him to fall back hitting the wall, blood pouring from his head, with a nose bleed. I pulled my brother out, and ran out trough the hall, to bump into something hard. I looked up to see…

Damn it. The King, and off all Kings…Harry. I hugged my brother close as he approached me with a smirk on his face, showing his unusually large dimples. I was cornered into the end of the hall. His hot minty breath on my face. Two soldiers appeared behind him. He put his hand behind his back calmly. “Take the child to the castle. I’ll take care of this one” his smile turning into a Cheshire cat kind of smile. I was thrown onto his back, and carried down stares out side onto a horse. I screamed as I saw my brother behind me riding by the soldier on horse back  in the opposite direction. I didn’t even bother kicking or fighting like a girl, I knew he would win anyway, stupid buffness.