Chapter 20

"So i'm gonna love you" skaiyler sang.

"Like i'm gonna lose youuuu" jaz joined in.

The two girls were getting their bedroom ready. Skaiyler always had the biggest bedroom as dan and phil thought that a teenage girl would need a lot of room and space. She also had the en suite. Now that jaz was moving in with them for a while they decided Skaiyler and her should share a room, sensibly of course ;)

They had just finished putting jaz's new bed and wardrobe together and then moved them into the places they wanted to be. The room was mirrored;
On one side of the room was a double bed,
A wardrobe,
A set of draws,
And a desk.

On the other side (hello from the other sideeeeee) of the room was the exact same thing.

It was the day before skaiyler's birthday and jaz had finished moving in, it was perfect to her.

Exhausted, skaiyler laid down on her bed. Jaz frowned at her.

"Hey, you need to smile. It looks good on you", skaiyler chirped.

"Shut up you cheesy shit", jaz replied.

Skaiyler opened her arms and jaz laid down with her and before they knew it, they had drifted off to sleep.

18:45pm

"Skai, babe. LION WAKE UPPP", jaz whined, "you promised to make a video with meeee".

"I'm up, i'm up" skaiyler said whilst sitting up.
They had napped for 5 hours.

Skaiyler set up lights and camera's and began her introduction.

"Happy birthday! It might not be your birthday but it's somebodies birthday somewhere! Speaking of which it's my birthday tomorrow so there will be a birthday vlog up on my second channel; skaiyler H.L. But aside from that, i have a very special guest who you will be seeing a lot more now as she lives with meee. It's jaz!" Skaiyler smiled.

"Hello human species!" Jaz said waving at the camera.

"Now this is a much awaited video and i know the title is very mis-leading but no, there isn't any pandaXmonkey porn here you sick perverts. This is the girlfriend tag!" Skaiyler announced. "Yes and very requested too. A lot of you didn't know we were in a relationship but we are and it's great! So jaz, should we answer some questions that determine how well we know each other and how strong our relationship is?".

"Let's jump right to it!" Jaz replied, "wait that sounded suggestive".

"You love it", skaiyler said.

"No i love you, silly", jaz replied whilst never stopping smiling.

So they continued answering questions and at the end explained very vaguely why they were living together.
Once the camera was switched off skaiyler turned to jaz,

"Hey babe? Guess what?", skaiyler smirked.

"What?" Jaz replied.

"I'm legal in less than 24 hours", skaiyler winked.

"Shut up you weirdo" jaz said before pecking her girlfriend's lips.

"Skai, jaz? You girls wanna come through and get your dinner?", phil shouted through the flat.

"Coming now!" Skaiyler replied whilst grabbing her reluctant girlfriend's hand.

"You girls also need to take your vitamin tablets before you eat too. It's only so we get both of you healthier again because we care" dan said as the girls made their way through.

"We will, thanks" skaiyler said.

Jaz was always nervous around dan and phil. They accepted her so well and both cared about her as much as they cared for skai but she was just naturally shy.

Skaiyler and jaz grabbed their plates and took them to their bedroom.

"I know you're uncomfortable babe, what's wrong?" Skaiyler asked her girlfriend.

"I don't feel accepted here, i just feel awkward" jaz replied staring at her food, not looking her girlfriend in the eyes.

"You're family, of course you're accepted! Whether you feel it or not", skaiyler replied then kissed jaz's forehead. "I love you and that's all that matters anyway".

The girls put youtube on the tv in their room and sat giggling at pinof 7.

Skaiyler went to the bathroom and jaz took their empty plates through and placed them in the dishwasher. Jaz was sad. She didn't feel accepted here and the more she thought about it, the more tears started to fall.

"Jaz? Hey, what's up?" Phil said as jaz finished loading the dishwasher.

"I don-'t know, i'm just sad. I don't fit in with you guys. I'm so weird compared to you. Why can't i be normal or something?" Jaz ranted then broke down in tears slowly sinking to the floor.

Phil brought her up off the floor and engulfed her in a bear hug.

"But normalness leads to sadness love" he told her as she cried even more.

When he let go he held her shoulders and guided her to skaiyler because jaz's legs were still weak.

"Dad? Jaz? What happened?" Skaiyler asked worriedly whilst phil brought jaz through to sit on the bed.

"She was just a little sad but i think she'd feel more comfortable talking about it to you than me skai. But jaz, if you do need me OR dan we are here for you 24/7 and are willing to talk about everything" phil said before exiting.

Skaiyler said nothing as she moved to her girlfriend who had laid down and laid down with her, wrapping her arms around her waist to show she was there.

They laid like that for ours in silence, just enjoying the other's presence. Finally skaiyler felt jaz drift into a deep sleep. Skaiyler got into her own bed and fell asleep almost instantly too.