Chapter 17

//Time skip: Thursday morning\\

Skaiyler is awoken by a knock on her bedroom door;

"Baby lioness? You up? It's school today" dan said unsurely, "it's completely fine if you don't want to go because of what's happened recently, we can homeschool you full time if needed".

"Thanks Dad, but i feel like i need to go. I'm up to it today i think" skaiyler replied.

"Okay, well if you are going make sure you come through for breakfast once you're ready" dan told her.

"Will do Dad. Thanks" she smiled.

Skaiyler then proceeded to get ready, really putting effort into her makeup and style choice today.
She made her way to her wardrobe and picked out:
A long-sleeved plain black cropped top,
A red fitted skirt,
Black tights,
And red doc martins too.

then skaiyler moved on to makeup;
She covered her fine skin with the lightest shade of foundation she could find because her anorexia was giving her a deficiency of vitamins and protein she was becoming even more pale than she already was.
After that skaiyler coloured her eyebrows in lightly, not making them to strong,
Then she covered her eyelids in a shimmery grey and put a black pigment in the crease for definition,
Then lined her eyes with a gel eyeliner giving it a small flick and added a few coats of mascara,
She coloured her lips a shocking red to match her shoes and skirt and she was nearly done, all she had left to do was hair.

Skaiyler curled her hair for once and left it loose, except for pinning to strands of hair from either side of her face to the back of her hair making it look like a crown round the side of her head.
She had finished with her look then and walked through for breakfast.

"Morning dads!" She beamed standing in the doorway, they were stood foreheads touching looking into each others eyes with "the kids aren't alright" by fob playing softly in the background; it was truly beautiful.
Dan and phil turned to look at their daughter and smiled back at her.
"skaiyler, you look lovely!" Phil said lovingly.

"Thanks daddy" she hugged him.

"Erm skaiyler, where's my hug?!" Exclaimed dan.

Skaiyler laughed as she and phil both wrapped their arms around dan living in a perfect moment that seemed to last forever, none of the three wanted to break the embrace first.

What seemed like a lifetime later the hug broke and they all sat down and actually ate breakfast.

•_•_•_•time change •_•_•_•

Skaiyler walked into school with her headphones blasting "i'm not a vampire" by falling in reverse and her curled hair bouncing as she practically skipped down the corridor feeling so happy and full of life.
To spoil the fun approached a flawless looking kayla who stood in front of skai.

"Look what the cat dragged back from the trash" kayla spat.

"I'm trash lmao. Phil trash #2" skaiyler said back with a sarcastic smile.

"Ha ha, so funny. Making jokes about your youtube famous gaylord parents. They're annoying as shit, you can tell they've raised you" she scowled.

That was enough to fuel the burning anger within her heart, skaiyler landed a punch right in the middle of her nose.

"Maybe now you'll get that nose job to fix that crooked nose you've got" skaiyler shouted, flipped her head and walked away.

A/N

Hi everyone...
I'm so sorry i have been so inactive for so long!
I know i haven't updated but i've been dealing with my head this past couple months, I'll explain without going fully into detail, i don't think this is very relatable but oh well...

So i have had depression for about a year and a half my counsellor says.
I said my depression was because of people around me and it kind of was but not always.
Well my self harming was raging and out of control and now that i'm starting to get better i feel as though i know what had this negative impact on my life;
Me.

I disagree with myself on views i have, or things i am or want to be.
And i still have this battle but it's getting better.

Other people said i was ugly and fat. I didn't care what they said, it's what I was saying that made me upset.
I was my own enemy.

Now i'm not so much an enemy, but more of a friend and it's the greatest thing i could have.
I don't know how long it will be until i feel down again but at the moment i don't care about that.
I have come to terms with my looks, my beliefs, myself.
And i have never been more happy and free.

I still have a lot of debating to do with myself over what i want in life and how i want to live it but with my scars healing things are looking up and i am so grateful for this surge of hope i've had.

I have described this in the worst possible way but maybe at least one person knows what i'm trying to get across.
Thank you <3

P.s if you like my story please comment if you do! Because if there aren't many people that like it i might end it in close future.
But that's a might.

I love you all and thank you so much for reading and staying with the story <3 <3 <3