Chapter 10 (wtaf? 10 already?!)

"Oh my god! Thats amazing! Oh we're so happy for you! Aren't we Dan?" Exclaimed phil.

"Yeah, but um, how long have you like, known this?" Dan asked skaiyler.

"Since i met jaz" skaiyler blushed.

"So is she your significant other then?" Dan replied.

"I guess" skaiyler said her cheeks flushing with red once again as she smiled to herself.

"Well why havent you told us?" Dan laughed.

"You never told your fans you were canon until a few months ago" skaiyler sassily replied.

"She has a point babes" phil said siding with skaiyler.

"Well i want to meet jaz" said dan.

"Well i will invite her over in a week or so, i just want everything to get back on track first okay dad?" Skaiyler said to dan.

"Thats probably for the best" said dan.

Because of skaiylers close call earlier that evening she had hit the floor after the pills kicked in which left her with a broken arm that she had landed on and a bruised eye, she also still had her crutches as she still had her broken ankle.
She looked frail and weak.
She had to be in an electric wheelchair as she had broken her arm so she couldnt use crutches or just a normal wheelchair.

Once the family was inside the flat skaiyler went to her room and logged onto her laptop and phone again.

6 tweets,
13 missed skype calls,
7 texts,
9 facebook messages,
2 instagram dms,
1 snapchat,
And 4 kiks,
Mostly from jaz.

Skaiyler messaged jaz telling her about the whole ordeal and that shes sorry she never messaged her back.
She then got an instant reply saying how jaz was sorry for spamming her but she was worried after they said they would text but didnt.

Skaiyler told jaz that she would be in school for the first half of the day whilst dan and phil went to an appointment with the head of the school about the bullying.
Skaiyler couldnt wait to see jaz, but dreaded seeing kayla.

A/N

Im so sorry its short, i couldnt concentrate on what i was writing bc of stuff so yeah,
Bye.