A way out of here

Sam's P.O.V~

I looked to the door and quickly was about to pull my hoodie on, when the door opened revealing mark standing. He looked at me blushing until Tim wrapped his arms around me and sat up kissing my shoulder then he looked to the door. "M-mark please don't tell jack he would kill me if he found out" Tim said quietly, Mark was blushing deeply but smiled and said "don't worry I would never let him hurt you , but we do need to get going." Tim nodded but then said "where are we going" mark simply looked at him and said "we found a way out and how to get home" he then closed the door leaving us to get dressed.

Tim's P.O.V~

We finished getting dressed and meet up with mark and jack in the library. Jack looked at us and said "there is some kind of portal in the basement which we can use to get out of here and get back to the real world" he pointed to a location on the map. I was so happy to hear we would be leaving this place as I think everyone was, but I did want to leave Sam. "We will take the map with us and make our way to the portal" mark said rolling up the map. We all nodded and made our way to the basement.

Mark's P.O.V~

I knew I couldn't keep this secret from jack forever so I would wait until we were home to tell him what happened between Sam and Tim. Anyway as we walked along the dark halls we heard a thud only to turn around to see Sam kneeling on the ground and she was getting smaller and smaller. She looked like she was in pain as started to change her shape and she dropped to the ground as her human form was now gone and she was an eye. Tim ran over to her and picked her up "s-Sam are you ok" he said looking at the eye now in his hands. She blinked at him and then nodded.

Jack's P.O.V~

I walked over to Tim and gently took Sam out of his hands and hugged her "Sam your back to your normal self" I said as I lightly kissed her and she had a "happy" look to her as I set her on my shoulder. Suddenly Tim screamed in pain and dropped to the floor as he also got smaller and changed shape back into a box. Mark ran over and picked him up and happily said hugging him "aw my little biscuit is a little box again." Mark sat Tim on his shoulder and we continued to make our way to the portal.

~after a few hours~

Tim's P.O.V~

We got to the huge portal which was a spinning void of blueness. I looked at Sam who waved good bye to me and I replied by saying "until we meet again always know you are my best friend." Mark and jack held hands and as mark held me tightly and jack did the same for Sam before they jumped through the portal. Everything was bright and it was hard to see.

Mark's P.O.V~

I woke up suddenly in my bed and I was covered in sweat. I looked around and Tim was on my bed side table calmly sleeping. 'Had it all just been a dream' I asked my self.

Jack's P.O.V~

I woke up and I was at my computer desk. I sat up and had a massive head ache, looking around I saw Sam calmly sleeping in her tank and I sighed. "Either I had the weirdest dream or I need to never play amnesia again for as long as I live" I said to myself before getting up to go get something for my pounding head.

(A.N. guys I think this is the last part of this story, but if you want I can and maybe just maybe will make a sequel to this. Anyway hope you guys enjoyed this story, love you guys ~Mat)