Finally found what we were looking for

Jack's P.O.V~

We heard a loud scream and looked at each other "we should go see what that was" mark said and I looked and him and yelled "are you crazy in these situations you never go towards the noise!" Mark sighed "I guess you're right" he replied then continued "we'll stay here till morning then we will go see what happened" I nodded in agreement.

Tim's P.O.V~

I woke up quickly sitting up and looking around, but then laid back down closing my eyes because of the pain in my head. I suddenly felt a pressure on me and when I open my eyes I saw Sam straddling my hip and her hands were on either side of my head and she was just looking down at me. I was afraid because I wasn't sure what she was doing, but she soon got this look of pain and concern on her face. "Sam what's wro-" I was cut off by her setting a plate of food on my chest and she had a fork in her hand. She sat up and got some food on to the fork and put it in front of my mouth.

Mark's P.O.V~

I woke up and stretched then looked around hoping I was out of the house and it was all actually just a bad dream. Sadly I was still there but I felt something warm wrapped around my waist and something snuggled up to me, looking down I saw jack and I had to smile he just looked so cute. After a while he woke up as well "hey" I said and he just kinda glared lightly then fell back asleep and I sighed and said "jack you need to wake up." But I could tell he wouldn't be up for a couple more hours. So I waited for him just lying in bed.

Tim's P.O.V~

I went to take the fork from Sam, but she smacked my hand away. I sighed and opened my mouth so she could......feed...me. It's just weird thinking about it but the food was pretty good. After the plate was empty Sam got off of me and put the plate on the bedside table. I slowly sat up and looked at her "thanks Sam " I said and she smirked then nodded 'she still won't really talk even after yesterday' I thought.

Jack's P.O.V~

I finally woke up and got motivated after a few hours. "Can we go now" mark said and I nodded standing up. We left the room and went to where the scream was last night and we saw more septic on the floor and blood on the wall. I dropped to my knees and tried to hold back tears. " jack I'm sure they are ok" mark said and he puts his hand on my shoulder, then suddenly behind us we heard a door open. We turned around to see what it was.

Tim's P.O.V~

Sam helped me stand and then we walked out of the room to see mark and jack standing only a few feet away they turned and looked at us "mark, jack" I said "Tim and Sam?" Mark said confused. Suddenly I heard running and I saw Sam run towards jack and hug him. The force she used was a lot because it made jack and her fall to the ground. Jack was at a lose for words as Sam just hugged him tightly crying. I slowly walked over to mark and we hugged "I got my little biscuit back" mark said crying slightly as we embraced. After a while we all got oriented and mark said "well I guess this is good bye" jack nodded and said "right." Mark grabbed Tim's hand and jack grabbed Sam's hand and the two started to walk away from each other.