A moment stopped in time part 3

Jack's P.O.V~

I looked at mark and Sam and I heard a voice suddenly say "Thank you for joining our little experiment." I looked around "WHO ARE YOU!" I yelled "no need to be so loud, this is to test which would a man choose his the one he was like a father to or his lover." I could hear the smirk in his voices and I looked at mark and Sam when I noticed that the chains holding them started to pull them.my mind was going a million miles a minute and I couldn't think.

Tim's P.O.V~

I ran down the hall and then heard a scream. Once I heard it i ran to the room where it was coming from.

Jack's P.O.V~

I tried to push against the barrier blocking me from the two I loved. When I heard footsteps coming towards the door. Mark screamed in pain and Sam looked pained when suddenly she screamed. It was high pitched and extremely loud. I heard a cracking sound and then something shattered. The barrier was gone.

Tim's P.O.V~

I heard that scream that I loved. Sam's voice. I opened the door and saw mark and Sam chained. Jack was trying to undo both sets of chains. I was shocked and went to go help him but something pushed me back.

???'s P.O.V~

"NO YOU DAMN FOOLS YOUR RUINING EVERYTHING" the dark figure said and the chains stopped pulling. Jack turn around and looked at the figure with wide eyes "Maria!" He said shocked.

(A.N.~ THE BIG REVEAL
I'm highly upset if you don't know who Maria is)