Not what I expected

Tim's P.O.V~

I opened my eyes and was face to face with Sam who was majorly blushing and as I looked at his chest I knew why. He is actually a she. I blushed deeply and just looked at her the only thing that got me back to reality was a hard smack across my face. I put my hand on the stinging area and I looked back up to Sam, who looked upset. 'What should I do' I asked myself freaking out "Sam I'm really sorry" I said as I hugged her and I felt warm tears fall onto my chest. I slowly stroked her hair and I knew if she could talk she would be cursing me out right now, but all she could do was cry.

Sam's P.O.V~

I wanted to run away from him I was really embarrassed but all I did was grab my hoodie and hide my chest "Sam I'm really sorry" Tim said and he looked down at the ground blushing deeply still "why don't you go first I'll stay by the door and keep watch" he said and I nodded lightly but motioned for him to turn around so I could get undressed.

Tim's P.O.V~

I don't understand these feelings in getting I sat by the door turn away from Sam as I heard clothes fall to the floor. Once I heard her step into the bath I quickly glanced towards her and I'm kinda glad I did but I'm not sure why. The curtain was pulled in front of her but the way the sun light shined in I was able to see her outline as she remove the sash, that was around her eye, and just let it fall to the ground. I looked back to the door, trying to understand what was going on with me.

Jack's P.O.V~

We found a library and saw a book open on a table "hey mark look at this" I said walking over to the book and reading a loud "using this potion can change what ever it is used on into either human, object, or animal." Mark looked at me and was confused "why is this important" he asked and I looked at the table and ran my hand in a green slimy substance on the table. "Ew, jack, gross" mark said walking over to me and was about to touch the substance but I stopped him "don't touch that" "why" "because it's septic" "why would septic b- wait that means" "that means that Sam was here" "maybe Tim is with him" "but Tim and Sam have never meet."

Sam's P.O.V~

I looked out from the curtain and grabbed a towel once I saw Tim was facing the door and I coved my right eye again. Wrapping the towel around me I walked over to Tim and signaled he can use the tub. He nodded and I sat down rubbing a towel over my head to dry my hair off and I got dressed. I soon heard time step out of the tub and the water drain, I didn't turn around but I gave him a towel. "Sam we should find a place to rest" Tim said and I nodded, once Tim got dressed we left the room.

Jack's P.O.V~

We left the library and found ourselves in the laboratory. I looked around and found more septic and a broken glass container "mark I think we are on the right track to finding them" I said and mark replied " yeah come on I'm sure they can't be far." With that we started walking again and it soon turned to night time outside. Mark yawned loudly and I looked at him "mark are you kidding me. SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!" I said and he just looked at me "yes that might be true but you need sleep too I can't see it in your eyes, so lets just find a room and we can continue working in the morning" mark replied and I knew he was right. We went up some more stairs and looked for a room.

(A.N. hey guys thank you so much for reading this story I'm really happy that people like it, but I need your help for the next chapter. I'd like to know what you guys would like to see, I was thinking a lemon or lime, but it is up to you guys so please give me your opinion. Again thank you guys ~Mat)