Finding her voice

Sam's P.O.V~

We found a room and locked the door behind us I sat on the bed and looked down to the ground. Tim walked over to me and sat beside me "hey Sam um......could you maybe say something" he said and looked at me. I looked at him confused and I opened my mouth but nothing came out. "I can help you start by humming" he said and started to just hum a little tune softly, I tried to follow his lead but again....nothing. I frown and looked up at him. The lessons continued for an hour but to no avail.

Mark's P.O.V~

The room we found was a lot bigger than the others. I pulled out a chair from under the desk and sat down, jack flopped down on the bed and looked at me. For a few moments we just stared at each other, both of us just looking into the others eyes. I could see the beautiful blue in his eyes and I seemed to get lost.

Jack's P.O.V~

I looked into mark's chocolate brown eyes and I felt my face begin to heat up as he stared back into mine. "You know they saying staring into someone's eyes for this long really builds a connection between two people" mark said smiling and my heart melted with the smile "didn't you say during a play through" I replied and he laughed "I guess your right."

Tim's P.O.V~

Sam laid on the bed and looked upset, as I looked at her I got this overwhelming feeling and I had to turn away. I couldn't look at her the same since I found out she is a girl. I felt the bed shift and I saw Sam get up and walk over to the window I stood up and was right behind her and she motioned from me to take the sash off her eye. I slowly undid the knot, carefully so I didn't pull her hair, and took the sash away from her face. Suddenly there was a clash of thunder and rain began to fall Sam turned around to look at me, her bangs covered her right eye so I still couldn't see it, she hugged me tightly. "Sam is everything ok yo-" my words were cut off by something warm against my lips. I soon realized what it was when Sam pulled back and bite her lip lightly looking down 'she kissed me' I thought.

Mark's P.O.V~

The rain came down hard and the thunder was loud. Jack and I were like two kids we took the pillows, blanket, and other things off the bed and made a fort out of them. We were just laughing and having a great time. "This is a lot of fun surprisingly" I said and jack nodded, I looked into his eyes again and leaned in closely. I cupped his cheek and he looked confused until I kissed him, which he slowly relaxed and kissed back.

Tim's P.O.V~

Sam and I laid in bed just looking at the ceiling. "Ok Sam very simply say I" I told her and she opened her mouth to speak but only a little squeak came out and I sighed and I saw her start to get upset "it's ok let's try again" I said.

Sam's P.O.V~

I woke up in the middle of the night to the sound of screaming. I looked around and saw the door was open and Tim was gone I immediately got up and ran to the scream. I saw one of those things dragging Tim by the collar of his shirt "s-Sam h-he-" I could here tim choking as he tries to speak. I picked up a rock and throw it at the monster it did nothing but make the thing mad it slammed Tim into a wall and I could see blood flow onto his face. Suddenly something inside of me snapped, I looked directly at the monster and screamed. It was loud and high pitched the monster dropped to his knees and dropped Tim's limp body on the ground. I walked over to the monster and pulled a syringe filled with septic I quickly and sharply thrust the needle into its eye. The monster screamed in pain then dropped over dead. I picked Tim up and brought him back to the room to wrap the wound up.

Tim's P.O.V~

I woke up to the the feeling sheets. I looked around and saw Sam asleep at the desk and I had wrappings around me. The last thing I remembered before passing out was a loud scream, I looked up at Sam and smiled. She then woke up and looked around then looked at me "Sam" I said still smiling "y-you saved me" she nodded and quietly said " I know." Her voice is beautiful it's a pity that I might not hear it again.

(I'd like to thank pikminchick for suggesting this chapter, really hope I did your idea justice, the next chapter will have a suggestion from ThirteenthMouse6572. If you guys have any more suggestions I'm happy to try and make them happen and try my best with them so thank you guys ~Mat)