A loving moment

Tim's P.O.V~

I gently cupped Sam's cheek and leaned in close giving her a light kiss, which soon deepened as Sam pulled me on top of her. I pulled back from the kiss and lightly moved the hair from her face revealing her eyes more. The moon shined brightly into the old window, that was partly covered by curtains, the light illuminated Sam's face and eyes just the right way. "Sam are you ok with this" I asked her.

Sam's P.O.V~

I didn't know how to answer him, I was scared but it was a good scared like when you watch a horror movie and you get jump scared. Looking at Tim in the eyes I nodded and hugged him tightly. He placed his lips lightly on mine and I pressed my lips back against his.

Jack''s P.O.V~

I was pacing the room just back and forth until mark stopped me. "She'll be fine jack don't worry" mark said I looked at him and said "I don't think it would a good idea to leave her with Tim." Mark looked at me confused "what do you mean" he said and I looked away "well he might try to do something with her" I replied

Mark's P.O.V~

I blushed and looked at him shocked "my little biscuit would never do anything like that" I said and jack gave me an annoyed look "how can you be sure" he said crossing his arms. I sighed he had me beat,truth is I had no idea what was going on in that room down the hall.

Tim's P.O.V~

I pulled Sam's hoodie off and let it drop to the floor. She blushed deeply and looked away. I leaned close to her and I whisper "it'll be ok", at least I hoped so.

~the next morning~

Sam's P.O.V~

I woke up to sunlight hitting me in the eyes and a warm figure next to me. As I tried to sit up I felt arms tighten around me. "Good morning Sam" I heard a sleepy voice say and when I looked I saw Tim looking up at me and he smiled then lightly kissed my shoulder. Suddenly the door knob started to jiggle.