Meeting for the first time

Tim's P.O.V~

I woke up to the sound of thumping so I slowly made my way to the noise and was face to face with a door. I opened the door slowly and my eyes were instantly drawn to an odd container on the table, the room was a laboratory so these containers were normal but there was something in it. I quickly got up on the table and hopped to the container, it was made of glass and metal, the thing in the green liquid was an eye. It just slightly looked at me "stay down I'm going to help you out of there" I said and the eye nodded slowly. Looking around for something to open the container with I saw a hammer 'I hope this works' I thought as I picked it up and smashed the glass. Then I carefully took the eye out of the broken glass container, I held it close as I jumped off the table and hide under it setting the eye down.

Sam's P.O.V~

I woke up and looked around feeling the cold floor under me and something hard beside me. Looking to my right I saw a small box much smaller than the others, it was about my size. The box suddenly looked at me, it had beautiful blue eyes, and wave "hello my name is tiny box Tim" he said. I just looked at him and nodded and he looked confused "well don't you talk......do you have a name" he asked. There was some dirt on the floor so I wrote "Sam" in the dirt and looked at him. His eyes lit up and said "you're who jack was looking for" he said happily. Wait! He's seen jack I need to find him and quick, he then said "I just wish I could find mark." I quickly erased my name in the dirty and wrote "mark was just in here a couple minutes ago you just missed him" Tim read the note and suddenly grabbed me and looked me straight in the eye. "We need to go find mark and jack" he said I nodded and simply wrote "together." With that we quickly left the room to search for mark and jack, hoping they are ok.