the talk part 2

~Warning: lime I think correct me if I'm wrong read at own risk~

Mark's P.O.V~

"And that's why the feelings you're having are so important" mark said as he continued to explain. Tim sat there blushing deeply and thinking back on everything that happened and everything mark had said match his feelings "so these feelings are normal" Tim asked and mark nodded "yes there are, but just remember you need to be gentle with women they can be very sensitive and might have very strong feelings towards certain things" he replied
~end of flash back~

Tim's P.O.V~

As I held Sam I looked deep into her eyes, well eye the one was covered, but I slowly pulled the sash that covered her eye off to expose its secret underneath. As the cloth hit the floor I fell deeper into the two orbs she had the one a crystal blue the other a bright toxic green color with a scar over it. She looked away from me but I stopped her and pulled her closer. Our lips only inches apart as we just stared at each other, my mind drew a blank I had no clue what to do.

Sam's P.O.V~

I felt Tim's warm breath against my lips, oh how this closeness was killing me. I wonder why he wasn't moving. He just stared at my eyes "Tim" I thought as I wrapped my arms around him and pressed my chest tightly against his. I was slowly closing the gap between our lips when Tim suddenly moved and he moved fast.

Tim's P.O.V~

I pinned her against the wall hard making Sam gasp. Something had come over me, I wasn't able to control myself. I crushed our lips together. The air around us became sweet, warm, and thick, it was making breathing difficult. I couldn't stop my hands as they began to roam Sam's body. My right hand went under her hoodie as my left hand grabbed her hip, I bite her lip lightly before pulling away. I was horrified with what I just did "S-Sam I'm sorry" I said before backing away from her and running down the hall.

Sam's P.O.V~

I frowned when Tim ran away. I wasn't able to tell him that I was fine with what he was doing I didn't mind it at all. I enjoyed the closeness, the feeling I was being given, even how "rough" Tim was getting. I guess he just scared himself....., but next time I'm not letting him get away until I get what I want. I went the same way Tim did which lead to our camp/safe area for the night and as I laid down and was about to fall asleep I remembered something. "Where's my sash" I thought covering my eye.

(A.N. ~ I know it is short but I hope it's ok at least ~ Mat)