TF4 Optimus Prime x Cybertronian Reader

ابدأ من البداية

When the explosion happened and we were out of harms way, he let me go, and set the humans down.

Everyone was happy the Dinobots were free and on there merry way.

Everyone went on about their own business as they hung out and got used to being relaxed.

Optimus grasped my servo in his and dragged me away when no one was looking to a secluded area.

It was a abandoned building that no one used and was big enough to support us for what I was sure was gonna be something neither of us would forget.

When we got there I was pressed up against the wall roughly with my Autobot leaders lips on mine.

He kisses me hungrily and I kissed back just as hungry which made him growl and push me into the wall harder.

"Why so rough, Optimus?"

"Scared to let your guard down for a femme?"

I leaned up on my tippy pedes and whispered in his audio receptor blowing cool air out of my vents.

He growled and began to nip my neck cables.

"No just asserting that this is gonna go my way, not yours little femme."

"Mmm, well be my guess Mr. Big Shot."

I coo in his audio receptor.

"Your really gonna make me frag you senseless."

He growled.

But then smirked which made a rush of fear run through my entire frame.

"But that's what you want now isn't it?"

He purred.

He looked me directly in my optics with a predatory look.

A small smile grazed my lips.

"Yeah Mr. Big Shot, but let me tell you something."

"Be gently its my first time around the block with a mech such as yourself."

"With a high status and Ranking."

"So your telling me you've never been interfaced with in your entire life?"

He questioned back optics looking at me curiously with surprise hidden behind them.

"Yeah Mr. Big Shot."

I say wrapping my arms around his neck cables.

He smirked and pressed himself into me.

I felt his armor.

Cool against my heated frame.

He leaned in and kissed me.

I moan and kiss back he licked across my lips seeking access.

I denied him.